TJC - £1M Clearance Extended!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you all for your very kind welcome.

RubyRose, I think you're right about heliodor.

I will post pictures of the ring and bracelet when they arrive.

Emma xx

Hi Emma and welcome! :hi:

Another one here that was coveting the Canary Aquamarine - remember thinking Canary Aquamarine what the heck is Canary Aq, ooooooooo thats nice and then darn it its gone!

It was crazy last night, the speed things were flying out.

Looking foward to your piccies.

It is with regret.........

I thought canary aquamarine - yellow beryl - was called heliodor! But what do I know?!?

Missed a lovely kunzite and pink spinel ring - wasn't logged in tho, and everything's selling so fast, had no chance to grab it. Curses!
Phwoarrrr! I saw that one too, the Kunzite was the deepest pink and I love Spinel also. Hit the 'place bid' button and then there's a SECOND stupid button you ALSO have to press! mysmilie_1476
Curses indeed RubyRose, me spitting blood also! :sad:

Btw, I turned on at 2pm (whilst having a cuppa) to almost see an advert with Ian Gardner.....something about a bumper Harvest discount?? No mention on the website....any one know if there's a discount to be had......thanks? :smirk:

Hi Emza, I look forward to hearing about that bracelet. I fell in love with it too. I may yet succumb, if they have any left in stock (which I doubt, but haven't checked)... trying to resist because all those little £60, £40, £30 puchases soon add up!

I already have the matching ring, which has a rainbow effect of amethyst, iolite, tanzanite, apatite, peridot, citrine, fire opal and red and crimson garnet. It's GORGEOUS! I still can't believe it was only £19.95!

Btw, I turned on at 2pm (whilst having a cuppa) to almost see an advert with Ian Gardner.....something about a bumper Harvest discount?? No mention on the website....any one know if there's a discount to be had......thanks? :smirk:

Hi Sacha, the Bumper Harvest Offer is sent to you if you make a purchase because I bought a cheapy £19.95 ring and got it in my package. It's not transferrable and can only be used for a TV Auction purchase not for Falling Auctions on the web or their web shop pieces

It reads:-
Offer 1: Spend between £199 and £399 - Receive 10% Off.
Offer 2: Spend more than £399 - Receive £50 Off.

Great if you looking to buy a more expensive piece. I just may be tempted!

Hi Sacha

I just PM'd you. Here's the 'Bumper Harvest' offer I received in the post with my latest order this week.

Offer 1: Spend between £199 and £399 on your next single TV auction purchase and receive 10% off. Quote: 407452.

Offer 2: Spend more than £399 on your next single TV auction purchase and receive £50 off. Quote: 407453.

Valid from 1 Oct to 22 Oct. This offer cannot be used in combination with any other TJC discount voucher(s).

No excuse then ladies for another purchase! :winksmilie:

Thank you.......

Many thanks to you both, Klos and Oopsie ...:clapping:

From your point about it being non-transferable Klos, do I take it that each customer gets a
'personal' code or is it the same one for all?

Many thanks for the pm Ooopsie, reply sent.

PS I did bag a little purchase last night, amidst great competition, goodness knows when
deliveries will be received though! They've had a busy week! :tongue2:

PS I did bag a little purchase last night, amidst great competition, goodness knows when
deliveries will be received though! They've had a busy week! :tongue2:

I ordered Monday and it came this morning, first time i've ever had a Saturday delivery from TJC only a cheapy but nice lol

I ordered Monday (and Thursday, oops) and got email on Friday saying it had been dispatched so am expecting it on Monday? No word on Thursday item as yet. V V V excited to be getting my first purchase, and Iliana at that!

N x

Dispatch email? i have never had one of those i've always checked on my orders progress in my order history.
Hope your pleased with your first order you have to post us a picture.