Y.B.F. Beauty by Stacey - TSV - 30/08/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
There is a Y.B.F. Beauty by Stacey TSV on Saturday 30/08/08.

Wonder what it is ?

will the make up be different i wonder. I love the shimmer eyeshadows she does

hope they've changed the "delivery system" so that it actually (literally) does not fall to bits the second time you use it.

Linda:rolleyes:

Have a look at HSN.com for 3rd August,she has a TSV and you can watch online-so we may see what the new makeup/packaging looks like.:)

I think the TSV is 225 908 YBF 8 Piece Get to Know You Collection, currently priced £29.50 :)

Hi, thanks Sazza - you can't see it on the web though. Hmm, not only do I hope the packaging has changed to (literally) better quality but I hope the FORMULATIONS have improved.

I think the TSV is 225 908 YBF 8 Piece Get to Know You Collection, currently priced £29.50 :)

Just got this from CS.

Get To Know You Collection contains:
1 x 11.03g Transforming Neutralising Powder/Bronzer
1 x 10.2g Eyeshadow Quad Compact in Creme, Fawn, Chesnut and Ombre
1 x 2.52g Cheek Colour in Passion Petal Blush
1 x 2.72ml Your Best Friend Lipgloss in Complex Pink
1 x 3.23g Your Best Friend Lipstick in Realistic Rose
1 x 1.105g Lip Liner in Destiny Dusty Rose
1 x 105g Eyeliner in Serenity Sable
1 x 0.14g Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Brown
1 x Brown Glitter Cosmetic Bag with zip and heart charm.
To mark the debut of our beauty line. YBF presents a glorious celebration of style, confidence, new beginnings and best friends-hand in hand and heart to heart - helping each other to look & feel ourbest. All compacts have mirror in lid.

YBF Beauty by Stacey TSV on 30th August

I know there was a thread saying MP gone but I presume this will be MP with new packaging

Just got this from CS.

Get To Know You Collection contains:
1 x 11.03g Transforming Neutralising Powder/Bronzer
1 x 10.2g Eyeshadow Quad Compact in Creme, Fawn, Chesnut and Ombre
1 x 2.52g Cheek Colour in Passion Petal Blush
1 x 2.72ml Your Best Friend Lipgloss in Complex Pink
1 x 3.23g Your Best Friend Lipstick in Realistic Rose
1 x 1.105g Lip Liner in Destiny Dusty Rose
1 x 105g Eyeliner in Serenity Sable
1 x 0.14g Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Brown
1 x Brown Glitter Cosmetic Bag with zip and heart charm.
To mark the debut of our beauty line. YBF presents a glorious celebration of style, confidence, new beginnings and best friends-hand in hand and heart to heart - helping each other to look & feel ourbest. All compacts have mirror in lid.

strange, no mascara included in the pack.

There is a special value YBF on HSN today.

http://www.hsn.com/todays-special_xh.aspx?o=!HPTS&ocm=todspc&cm_re=TS*4404353*na

The packaging looks the same as MP to be honest.

In the listing of all YBF on the HSN site it does have mascara and eyebrow pencils, and the neutralising powder is in a compact rather than the recent brush (non-) 'delivery system'!

I noticed that their TSV was an autoship - you are agreeing to have other new YBF cosmetics shipped a few times a year although you can cancel. I've seen auto-delivery for the same item, but this is for different stuff that you don't select yourself. They describe it as a 'makeover', :D

Latest posts

Back