New website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the new look website :clapping: but - the link to the Auction itself isn't very clear, it looks just like the other links and I had tolook carefully to find it - as it's a main part of the whole thing, a more prominent button would help a lot. Also, you can't see what's being auctioned while browsing the rest of the site now...This is very useful, because you might be browsing, then glance at Now Being Auctioned and see something you like. This has happened to me, so I'd recommend replacing it please! :1:

Totally agree about the link to the Auction,I went to my basket to pay for items and could not find a link back to the Auction. I asked in help and they said to click on the Coloured Rocks Icon but there was not one to click on.I also found items in my basket that I did not put there???? that was a little worrying for me. The website seems to change everyday.LOL Hope you get it sorted soon.:sad:

Hi John I was reading the posts and i know you said you have no plans for a delete button on the baskets as mira suggested but i think personally it would be a good idea because i have at times purchased something in an auction at the start of a basket and later seen something else that i prefere and would like the option to replace one item for another without having to buy it and send it back or wait until that item is removed on the auto process before i check out maybe worth another look at this suggestion please.I dont actually believe people will buy anymore in auction just to dump it unless they have a valid reason and it would get items back on the system quicker for rocks

Kitten_with_claws, until we get the product code number search, just putting the stock code at the end of the domain name will work e.g. www.colouredrocks.com/BS614 would bring up item BS614.

Oh, yes of course, ta! (Will be patient then, promise! lol)

I can't recreate the problem with the Amethyst section not having the sort by price options. Can you give me any more details?

Is OK John, is working now! Was missing initially, probably just a temporary glitch on the new pages!

Thank you! kitten (aka JAK1)

Hi John - just a little typo. Regarding the details of delivery "order now and receive by..." receive is spelt incorrectly (i before e and all that!). I know this makes me appear a bit of an anorak!

Eunice

Hi John - just a little typo. Regarding the details of delivery "order now and receive by..." receive is spelt incorrectly (i before e and all that!). I know this makes me appear a bit of an anorak!

Eunice

Well spotted Eunice - yeah, rap 'em repeatedly over the knuckles with a ruler until they've learnt the second part of that particular 'rule'......'except after "c".....'! lol

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know that an update will be made to the site on Monday which will, amongst other things, fix all the 'receives'. Can't believe I didn't spot them! Sorry.

John

I do like the fact that Rocks were very quick to sort out the page numbers location issue & these are now located at both the top and bottom of pages - that made a huge difference to ease of use, ta! :flower:

Hi John can i tell you whats driving mad lol Say if you go to all jewellery then choose say 9k white gold and look through the firt few pages then click on an item for the stats when you come back out instead of taking you back to the page you were on it takes you to back to the very beginning so you have to start all over again, choose 9k white gold again go to the page you had got to and carry on BUT if you wanted to view any other stats you would have to go through it all again, after doing it 3 times i gave up!

Hope that makes sense lol

Hi John can i tell you whats driving mad lol Say if you go to all jewellery then choose say 9k white gold and look through the firt few pages then click on an item for the stats when you come back out instead of taking you back to the page you were on it takes you to back to the very beginning so you have to start all over again, choose 9k white gold again go to the page you had got to and carry on BUT if you wanted to view any other stats you would have to go through it all again, after doing it 3 times i gave up!

Hope that makes sense lol

Its driving me nuts as well GC! Would be great if a placeholder could be added to take us back to where we were John! I lost the will to live looking at earrings this morning ....

Also wanted to add, thank you for taking onboard all of our comments and responding so promptly! :clapping:

Hi John,

Loving the new website!! it is so much clearer and more concise. The only feedback I would offer is that I went over to have a good look at everything, then decided to go and see what was going on at Rocks. It took me 5 minutes of searching to find the link because it so totally blends in with all the other tabs!

Any chance of making that tab bright pink or something - just so it stands out? I mean now that I know where it is, that's cool, I know where to look, but first time visitors to the site can miss it very easily if they don't know about Rocks, or may get frustrated looking for it if they do know to try and find it!

...oh and the only other thing I would ask would be that you carry on the fabby bargains at least till I get my Christmas shopping finished!!!

Thanks!

PR

Hello everyone,

Flossie & Gemcherub, I know what you mean here. I've reported this one to the programmers, so hopefully we'll get that fixed as soon as possible.

PrincessRacer, glad you like it. Don't worry we'll keep on doing what we're doing. Steve and I have just landed in the UK from India and he is very excited about some of the new ideas he was working on out there!

All the best,

John

Latest posts

Back