Waiting for a delivery.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
:hi: All
For the past two days I have been looking at the same message in my order history........
'Item will pick up from warehouse soon'

This is for an order placed and paid for last Friday. Not having bought from TJC for a long time,
is this time lapse usual, or am I having to wait longer than normal for a despatch message?

Am getting rather impatient now :doh:, but many thanks for any advice or info you can offer.

Oh lorks Sacha - no advice or help I'm afraid because I've not come across this. I think I'd be tempted to ring CS but not sure if you'll get any sense from them. I hope this is just a blip and it arrives quickly. :(

Can't help i'm afraid but once i had a message that said "deferred" for about a week,but it came ok i hope it is dispatched soon x
What ya bought nice then?

Can't help either Sacha as I've never ordered from TJC but it seems a long time to wait for an item to be dispatched
..... hope it arrives soon.

Snap! I ordered something last Friday and am getting the same message. This is my first purchase from TJC so didn't know if this is usual, although it does seem a long time to wait even though they say 5-6 working days, I thought I would have had my delivery by now or at least it would have been collected by the courier. I too am getting impatient - I want to see my ring!!

Only bought twice from TJC, stuff took about five working days..... got an "order dispatched" message but haven't had that one, sorry. Hope it's lovely when it arrives.

N x

Snap! I ordered something last Friday and am getting the same message. This is my first purchase from TJC so didn't know if this is usual, although it does seem a long time to wait even though they say 5-6 working days, I thought I would have had my delivery by now or at least it would have been collected by the courier. I too am getting impatient - I want to see my ring!!
Me too Spindrift........mysmilie_1476
Thanks guys for your responses, I've only got the one diddy little ring on order, so doesn't need
a 18 stone fella built like a brick privvy to shift it!
TJC......are you listening.......
elf-1.gif
......??

Spindrift and I are waiting for our deliveries.........tout de suite! :smirk:

What a strange expression, 'Item will pick up from warehouse soon..' not very good English what! Hope it arrives soon Sacha and makes it worth the wait. :spider:

Did you get your Tanzy bits Nikki? what they like?

Well, i didn't like the necklace, the chain was v thin and the tanzy was lovely but a bit too delicate if you see what I mean.... the bracelet I really like!!! Thanks for asking!

N xxx

I'm the same as you Sacha, ordered a piece late last week...still showing as "will be picked up from warehouse soon"....I hope it is soon too!! Pull ya finger out TJC!

Sacha, I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and had this message for a day or two in my order history. I had paid extra for a quick delivery, so was wondering if they'd run out of stock or something! It did eventually arrive, so I wouldn't worry. I expect it'll be winging its way to you very soon ....... fingers crossed!

Aha! Just this minute checked and its now saying " Your order was dispatched,you will get soon". Fingers crossed.

Aha! Just this minute checked and its now saying " Your order was dispatched,you will get soon". Fingers crossed.

When I get that message I normally get it delivered the next day

the DX site isnt very good though, if you go to it just now it'll probably say (something like) It'll be delivered on date shown below
but there is no date .....
If you check it the next day, it should say out for delivery (in brackets at the end) which never looks right

fingers crossed!

Hiya Tabs, good to hear yours will soon be en route to you. Just checked mine and.......:sad:........its still showing Order Status as 'Invoiced'. Cheeky beggars have had my dosh for nearly a week now, didn't think it would take this l-o-n-g.

Perhaps you could do us a big favour and let us know when you've had delivery?
signthankspin.gif

Hiya Tabs, good to hear yours will soon be en route to you. Just checked mine and.......:sad:........its still showing Order Status as 'Invoiced'. Cheeky beggars have had my dosh for nearly a week now, didn't think it would take this l-o-n-g.

Perhaps you could do us a big favour and let us know when you've had delivery?
signthankspin.gif

Hiya, Yes, I'll definately post up when it arrives. My usual courier can turn up until anything after 7pm tho...so who knows lol

I assume this means its due today??? I'm not sure

Delivery Status:
Due for delivery on the date below. Rearrange online or call 0844 277 3311 (Now out for delivery)

Last edited:
Hi Sacha,

Have just checked and mine is now saying " Your order was dispatched, you will get soon". Having said that DX still not recognising the tracking number. :confused2:

Fingers crossed it will be delivered on Monday.

Hope you are having more luck.

Hiya Spindrift, thanks for the update. Have just checked mine and am getting the same message as yourself.
No details on the 'tracking' either. You mention DX, are they the carrier....not heard of them before?

Btw, did Gemcherub mention that she recently had a Saturday delivery.....did you poppet? :flower:

Hi Sacha,

To be honest I don't know who DX are either, just assumed they must be the courier as it was the link from the tracking number. Perhaps they also use other companies to deliver as others seem to do.

I was wondering if a Saturday delivery was for items on the 'fast track'?

This has certainly taken the 'shine' off my purchase, just hope the ring is not a disappointment. :sad:

Latest posts

Back