Waiting for a delivery..... - Page 4        

       




Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Red face

    Yep it did Fluffy, earlier in the week, thanks for asking. :hi:
    But although the gemstones are a nice vivid green, I'm not at all impressed by the quality of the goldwork, very thin and sharp under the setting.....and it measures a size P according to their ring sizing chart!
    Got some pics if you're interested.

    It's my following order that's all gone completely pear shaped......mysmilie_1476

  2. #32
    Meeshoo Guest

    Default

    Oh no Sacha - what's happened now?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well Meesh, I've had an order in place since last week and again no movement on the order status. So I rang up to see why it hadn't been despatched, CS couldn't tell me but later on I saw that the whole order had been cancelled and to ring CS!!

    Now they tell me they've just had a 'big stocktake' and it must be that none of my items are in stock.......from both TV auction and the online store. But I had to contact them first before they could discover that my order couldn't be fulfilled. Talk about fuzzy logic........I still don't get it! mysmilie_1456

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacha View Post
    Yep it did Fluffy, earlier in the week, thanks for asking. :hi:
    But although the gemstones are a nice vivid green, I'm not at all impressed by the quality of the goldwork, very thin and sharp under the setting.....and it measures a size P according to their ring sizing chart!
    Got some pics if you're interested.

    Yes please! .... are you sending it back?

    It's my following order that's all gone completely pear shaped......mysmilie_1476
    Oh no! Seems they don't want your pennies.

    The definitely don't want mine .... I get the welcome message when I login but then I'm asked to logon to bid so have never got further than just looking.

  5. #35
    Meeshoo Guest

    Default

    Oh crikey - that used to happen with alarming regularity but I thought that had all been sorted out. What was it Sacha - can we keep a look out for you?

    I'm sorry you're having issues. There's nothing worse than feeling like you have a lovely piece of bling on its way, only to find that it's not. :(

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    Oh no! Seems they don't want your pennies.

    The definitely don't want mine .... I get the welcome message when I login but then I'm asked to logon to bid so have never got further than just looking.
    A couple of pics to give you an idea...I'm still pondering what to do as I quite like the stones...
    though the ring will not be worn....it is too big!



    The goldwork on the inside is pretty thin in places and the edges on left and right are actually quite sharp. The stones are set at a slight diagonal and the prongs are quite uneven in length.
    Must have been a 'Friday afternoon' jobby!







         

  7.      
  8. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sorry Sacha, it's a pretty ring but with workmanship like that it deserves to go back.

    Goodness knows when you'd see your refund tho. :wonder2:

  9. #38
    Meeshoo Guest

    Default

    Sach - I can't remember how much you paid for this but honestly, that lack of symmetry in the main stones would drive me insane. Unless you paid a tiny amount I'd be tempted to send it back because you're going to have to spend more to put it right and you shouldn't have to do that.

    I'm pretty sure that you could get some nicer Tsavs as well.

    This isn't up to your normal standards Mrs I'm afraid.

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    Sorry Sacha, it's a pretty ring but with workmanship like that it deserves to go back.

    Goodness knows when you'd see your refund tho. :wonder2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeshoo View Post
    Sach - I can't remember how much you paid for this but honestly, that lack of symmetry in the main stones would drive me insane. Unless you paid a tiny amount I'd be tempted to send it back because you're going to have to spend more to put it right and you shouldn't have to do that.

    I'm pretty sure that you could get some nicer Tsavs as well.

    This isn't up to your normal standards Mrs I'm afraid.
    Yep you're both right, twill never be worn as it slips round my finger and I'd likely feel it was money down the drain. I'd still like some good colour Tsavorite in my collection and it does seem a bit pricey elsewhere but no worries, I shall enjoy the 'search'.

  11. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    1,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I agree it doesn't look quite right, why don't you email the PS at TJC they seem to have quite alot of the old stock numbers of Tsavorite still in stock around the same number codes as yours would have been.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •