Derek and Jamie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
A few nights ago (possibly last week now lol) I was watching TJC, with Derek (Marks) and Jamie (not that i saw Jamie!) I only turned over to see what was on, and ended up watching for quite some time, as Derek was asking people to text in, which they were, and they were texting in jokes etc, and the banter between Derek and the viewers, and also Jamie, was really lovely, especially the little on screen messages Jamie was putting up.

I thought this was lovely, as it made you feel part of a big happy family, and i thought to myself a lot of other jewellery channels could learn from this.

Thank you, Derek and Jamie for making the programme you presented, it was 110% enjoyable, and funny, and it really made what would be a boring old night in, that much more fun and I didnt feel as if I was home all on my own (just that night though, as family were all out!! boo hoo!! lol) and i hope that they will let you keep it up - xxxxxxxx

I love Jamie he is so funny when he plays up the presenters, in the summer he was on with Steve and i was emailing Jamie and he kept telling Steve to say and do things it was hilarious!
It is the best channel to watch in my opinion i often flick around the channels and end up watching TJC for ages.

Hey :)

Thank you for the kind comments - I've only just seen this today.

Well, what can we say - we like to mix things up a bit, and Jamie needed some cheering up that day as he was a bit poorly. Getting messages from viewers worked and he ended up manic and decided to reply on screen himself

I have to say, it's a great team to work with - you never know what to expect, and they have no idea what to expect from us either.

Tis bonkers - and glad you enjoyed it :)

Derek

Hi Derky,

When will you be back on TJC?

Really enjoy it when you are on :). Hope you will be back on soon, with Jamie hopefully! The weather has been so depressing lately, I need some cheering up! ;)

Love Irene xx

hey reanie :)

back tomorrow morning on the early birdie shift 6-10am tomorrow (with freeview friends too :)

and again on Saturday night 6-10pm (with singing and dancing)

Derky :)

Hi Derky,

Woo hoo! Look forward to seeing you, back on our screens where you belong! Think you should be on TJC all the time! :)

I wont be watching the other channels on Saturday night (you know the ones I mean ;) !). I will be glued to TJC from 6pm to 10pm, with a glass of wine! Cheers!

Love Irene xx

Hey :)

Thank you for the kind comments - I've only just seen this today.

Well, what can we say - we like to mix things up a bit, and Jamie needed some cheering up that day as he was a bit poorly. Getting messages from viewers worked and he ended up manic and decided to reply on screen himself

I have to say, it's a great team to work with - you never know what to expect, and they have no idea what to expect from us either.

Tis bonkers - and glad you enjoyed it :)

Derek

: ) xxxx thanks for taking the time to reply, it is nice to hear from you - hope Jamie is well on the road to recovery send him my best wishes; love to you both PG xxxx

Latest posts

Back