Are Rocks & Co the First Casualties?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love that lady with the Scottish accent, I could listen to her all day haha

Indeed I enjoy watching them both, in 2010 I am going to be brave enough to mention who I really think are rubbish :) Lee Clark

Ok. Who are you and what have you done with our Graham?

I suspect we have a hacker in our midst. Our Graham would NEVER be saying such things!

:mysmilie_17:

is it wrong for me to absolutely love R&C?
i've never had any trouble with them, and their prices seem darn good in my eyes.. maybe i'm just blinded by all of the one collection pieces, that i will NEVER have the pocket for- ah well, i can still dream eh' :mysmilie_61:

Phew - so I'm not the only fan around here! That's a relief; I'd started to wonder if I was living in a parallel universe...

TBH I wouldn't quite go as far as saying I "absolutely love" the channel, but I do absolutely love a lot of the designs - the affordable ones as well as the utterly stratospherically unaffordable ones - which is kind of what it's all about in the end.

I supose the bottom line is that I am a shopping telly fan and the One to Own make great telly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:mysmilie_687: Graham! Your posts in this thread have just given me a wee laugh and cheered me up :mysmilie_61:

I have to say, like my "abrasive" mate, I can't stand VB or Stacey presenting either - maybe not my all time least favourites though, a certain Ms Lindsay takes that title by a mile!! :mysmilie_17:

Stacey and Caroline are appalling. A screeching banshee and a ham actress of the lowest order. lol

:mysmilie_687: Graham! Your posts in this thread have just given me a wee laugh and cheered me up :mysmilie_61:

I have to say, like my "abrasive" mate, I can't stand VB or Stacey presenting either - maybe not my all time least favourites though, a certain Ms Lindsay takes that title by a mile!! :mysmilie_17:

10.gif
xxxxx

I love that lady with the Scottish accent, I could listen to her all day haha

Don't worry Phill - the men in white coats will be around in a mo. I take it that the haha at the end of your message was accompanied by a manic chuckle? :mysmilie_17:

As I said, whether Freeview is in every house in the land or not, I don't have it, my neighbours don't have it, my best friends don't have it, Klosblue doesn't have it, Marble doesn't have it, Miss Magpie doesn't have it and somebody on here has 2 boxes!

Oh dear, am having a really good chuckle as I guess most of you are considerably younger than me, but I only have Freeview (and 2 boxes!!) The digital changeover in the south doesn't happen till 2012 and I have never had the desire for Sky. Still grappling with the internet and spend too much with the shopping channels available via Freeview and the web!!

So Sarahs last shift was last night, Ruth is doing her last shift right now, Johns last shift is tomorrow, Carolines is on Wednesday...

So that leaves Vicki and the Diniz brothers ................ what fascinating (not) / car crash viewing that will make!

I've only bought 2 pieces from Rocks&Co and funnily enough they were both when John was presenting, my Moldavite solitaire is gorgeous, but my moldavite cluster is a bit hit and miss with the colour matching, they where from the early days when i could afford to shop there, but not now, i will miss having a quick giggle at their prices when channel hopping, but i will also be buying from TJC and Rockstv when theyre up and running, i just think its a shame how rocks and co priced themselves out of the market., but good luck to them with their move

So that leaves Vicki and the Diniz brothers ................ what fascinating (not) / car crash viewing that will make!

There's always the calm, intelligent Jerilee and the quiet, serene Stacey who I think are still there :mysmilie_17: Oh and what about Kay Little? Has she gone?

So does everyone still think I'm wrong about them going down the tubes? Maybe I am of course but somehow I don't think so!

Well Miss Marple my negatively disposed friend, it does seem very odd.

Ok, so they're moving location. Caroline used to commute to Birmingham when she worked at Gems and I'm sure others did too. Losing nearly all of your presenters smacks of cutting costs and a company moving swiftly into trouble never mind location.

Last edited:
If they are still here in six months, I will post a thread in capital letters saying "TOLD YOU SO"!

If they are gone before then, someone can post a thread addressed to me saying "TOLD YOU SO", and I will eat humble pie (hopefully after having got some bargains in their closing down sale.)

Seems like a fair deal?

Latest posts

Back