James Russell is rubbish - in my opinion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a total knob cheese!!

Mate, you sell jewellry FFS, it's not like you spend your days saving the lives of the weak, infirm and vulnerable. Get over yourself, get a grip and for the sake of all that is holy, remove your head from your rectum long enough to get some English lessons!

Couldn't have put it better myself!:mysmilie_687:

What a total knob cheese!!

Mate, you sell jewellry FFS, it's not like you spend your days saving the lives of the weak, infirm and vulnerable. Get over yourself, get a grip and for the sake of all that is holy, remove your head from your rectum long enough to get some English lessons!

Brilliant! :mysmilie_82:
I don't even really know this guy (might have caught him briefly when channel hopping, but skipped on speedily) and I already dislike him - is it wrong??!!

"Knob cheese" made me laugh

If this is the same guy as was on Bid TV he is so annoying and smug

He says he has got the highest viewing figures on all the channels but this is incorrect. Price-drop tv's highest ratings was 145,000 but Greg Scott beat this by getting 211,000 in 2004, this is why he came back again in 2009/2010.

This is on http://www.gregscott.tv/greg_in_words.html if you want a look

THERE IS NO WAY, THAT JAMES RUSSELL COULD ACHIEVE 211,000 VIEWERS!

jamesrussell.jpg

This is he, not that I am complaining but it would appear he got all of Christmas off.

i dont watch gems anymore so i have no idea about this mans presenting style but i would have thought that after 4 years of consistantly presenting the 'highest rated' and 'best selling' shows he would have learned a little professionalism along the way. But then again maybe that is why he has been on 3 channels in 4 years.

such a shame he has not noticed that nobody likes a smart arse, especially a smart arse with an overinflated idea of his own intelligence.

urgh he irritates me, i mean, i know we're british and all, but to use the word "quid" on a Jewellery Shopping Channel, it's like walking into H.Samuel and having the cashier say - "YEA, DAT'LL BE ABOUT 700 QUID ALRIGHT."

it's just tat in my eyes.

roll on Rocks TV!

Ive never thought about it like that Joacob, but it is true! Even if it is on the TV it is still like a shop.

I like his presenting style. He's very soothing and it's all done with humour. He's not selling the crown jewels and doesn't pretend he is. Keep it up James! I think you're fab!!

Ah Petpixie, I always suspected you might be hankering for a bitta ruff. :mysmilie_17: xxxxxxxxx

That's a very flattering piccie MB! Looks more interesting there than in real life. :mysmilie_1361: xxxxxx

I didn't recognise him from that photo. In reality he is a gormless yard of pump water. I remember he was flogging DVD's, and tried to pronounce some of the actors names... OK they were difficult but he made a complete hash of it... hasn't he heard of research? If he's lazy he could get research notes with the pronounciation picked out phonetically and underlined in red.

I didnt even notice James Russell wasnt presenting! lol Any one know what HAS happened to Liz - havent seen her in absolutely ages! Her picture is still on their website - but that doesnt always count for much with them, does it???????

I didnt even notice James Russell wasnt presenting! lol Any one know what HAS happened to Liz - havent seen her in absolutely ages! Her picture is still on their website - but that doesnt always count for much with them, does it???????

If your meaning Liv (Edmunds) she went off on maternity leave, but has been on air recently.

Latest posts

Back