Vinapris ii

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I want to be a cyberman!
(I've only seen about 2 episodes of Dr Who, but there were cybermen in one of them and they seemed pretty cool to me - and appropriate to an online forum.)

I personally had no experience of vinapris, in fact, I'd never heard of it until Steve mentioned it.

All I can say is I am a long standing Rocks.tv fan and as long as they keep on doing stuff that I like for good prices and keep me happy I'll keep shopping.

Simples.

p.s. have no idea about Dr Who either as I don't watch it...lol

Last edited:
Can't they do Vinapris during the downtime on Rocks at night and maybe during the odd hour in the day? What happened the Wine Bar it broadcast from? Does Steve still run that?

PJ

from the Birmingham Mail, 26.2.09

"Vinappris a wine bar with its own television studio from which presenters touted cases of Riesling and the like - is no more.

Its place at the stylish Fort Dunlop building on the edge of Erdington is now The Glass Lounge, the studio space converted into a private restaurant behind the main bar."

from the Birmingham Mail, 26.2.09

"Vinappris a wine bar with its own television studio from which presenters touted cases of Riesling and the like - is no more.

Its place at the stylish Fort Dunlop building on the edge of Erdington is now The Glass Lounge, the studio space converted into a private restaurant behind the main bar."

Thanks for that :mysmilie_687:

Latest posts

Back