Ped Egg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norfolk dumpling

Registered Shopper
Have been watching Loen this morning talking about the Ped Egg. She was saying that the cheaper ones arn't the real deal However looking on E'***
they are selling for about £2.99 with cheaper p&p. So do you think the cheaper ones are any good or are they as good as the ones on IW. Many thanks

well I got mine from the market for just a few quid, looks identical to the others! works fine.

Mine was 99p from a market it came in the proper packaging i'm convinced it's genuine,it works well my only gripe is it just doesn't keep the filings in the container like they say,they end up all over.Loen would say that wouldn't she ? surprised they don't say the same about the Titan peeler Deanos put us on to at a fraction of Ideals price.

Mine was from the market too Dumpling, I paid £2, and it works extremely well. So even if it's not the genuine article, it's doing exactly the same job!

IMVHO, the cheapo market version can't do any worse a job than the geniune article, I paid a tenner for the ped egg and was really disappointed with it. If I were you, 'cause I know we've got to try these things, is buy a cheapy and see how you get on with it. They look identical in every way, and I'm pretty sure they are.

Thanks everyone Ideal World can poke 'em where the sun don't shine then. By the way my Titan spud peeler took a chunk out of my thumb today. Be careful with them They are very sharp:mysmilie_34:

I bought a ped egg with handle on ebay - seems to be in authentic packaging and looks identical to the one Loen is demonstrating.

It drives me barmy because the thing falls off the handle bit all the time so the filings fall out all over the place.

I got 2 long handled ones from the market for £3.00, they were exactly the same as the IW ones apart from a spelling mistake on the packaging, it said fett instead of feet :mysmilie_34:

I got 2 long handled ones from the market for £3.00, they were exactly the same as the IW ones apart from a spelling mistake on the packaging, it said fett instead of feet :mysmilie_34:

Definately a fake then :)

I don't think so, Deanos....apart from the mistake I can't see anything different, I even took them into Boots and scrutinised the £11.99 ones, it was the same right down to the make of sandpaper on the buffer bit!

Anyway, I love mine and happily grate away till I get cramp in my hand! :mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back