My Rock's Rocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow wow and triple wow!!!!! I am in love with the bracelets - lucikly I have tiny wrist and they won't fit :D.

Wow wow and triple wow!!!!! I am in love with the bracelets - lucikly I have tiny wrist and they won't fit :D.

The Tookalon bracelets will fit almost everyone BH :D

The overall length is 8" - but the main body of the design is only 4".

You could quite easily reduce it to about 6.5" yourself - or even lower if you took it to a jeweller to take some of the chain from both sides and replace the clasp.

Attachments

• 100_0442.jpg
    100_0442.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 168
hi bsb sorry i missed your post about the braclet but i see you have one in moonstone
I actually sent mine back simply because i have a large wrist and although it done up fine because the moonstone only covers the top half ihad a lot of plain chain under the wrist and the weight of the stones made it keep slipping round if that makes sense but i have got lots of other nice things thats made up for it I must say anyone with a small wrist would be fine as you said

hi bsb sorry i missed your post about the braclet but i see you have one in moonstone
I actually sent mine back simply because i have a large wrist and although it done up fine because the moonstone only covers the top half ihad a lot of plain chain under the wrist and the weight of the stones made it keep slipping round if that makes sense but i have got lots of other nice things thats made up for it I must say anyone with a small wrist would be fine as you said

Hi Milly, I wonder if I got your returned bracelet :lol:

I know what you mean though - I fasten mine on the last ring nearest the stones so there's only about 1.5" of chain showing and it seems to sit perfectly, like a cuff.

I can understand that if you had any slack on it at all it would slip round with the weight of the stones. Glad you managed to replace it with more suitable pieces :)

After reading bout mismatched earrings I've checked my amethyst flower cut earrings together (I had looked at them individually in the bag lol) & they are different shades so will be going back with the flower cut ring. Just got to decide if I'm exchanging the earrings (got bolivian amethyst pendant & ring!!)

So thanks for posting about this as I didn't think to check for matching dur :lol:

After reading bout mismatched earrings I've checked my amethyst flower cut earrings together (I had looked at them individually in the bag lol) & they are different shades so will be going back with the flower cut ring. Just got to decide if I'm exchanging the earrings (got bolivian amethyst pendant & ring!!)

So thanks for posting about this as I didn't think to check for matching dur :lol:

Same with mine, and I just got the matching ring too lol, oh well, maybe try for an exchange

My citrine flower cut ones are also mis-matched, so will also being going back to Rocks towers.

Thanks for posting your pictures,what a lovely collection. Love the bracelets,saw a garnet one on Rocks like your moonstone and was tempted but the price went a bit to high for me.
I tell myself that I am not gonna buy anything cos I have enough and then find myself bidding.LOL

Latest posts

Back