Ultrasun TSV 3/4/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been having loads of problems with my skin the last couple of years - despite me using cleanse and polish for years.I stopped for a while because I thought it was given me blocked pores and a "ruddy" complexion.

Anyway I've had a whinge to my gp as my face was really getting me down and he reffered me to the hopital.It turns out I have mild-normal rosacea (sp) and he's given me great feedback about facial routines etc..

He said the most effective anti ageing cream ever is suncream (and I have heard AY confirm this - but only on an ultrasun show!!)

I'm now using an antibiotic cream - and 30 minutes later I have to apply my suncream/block.He recommended to me Johnsons baby factor 40 or 50.About 15 mins later i apply my make up - any mineral make up recommended,he said

I can honestly say my skin looks amazing - and hope the results continue.

Don't know of any of this info is of any help to anyone.

I am going to look at this tsv - but think it will be sold out pretty quick - dependent on price I suppose.I'm al ittle relucant to change my current routine because its working so well

Another Ultrasun fan here so really looking forward to this TSV. I've always applied directly to dry skin (i.e. no moisturiser either before or after) and have not had any problems. I'm quite fair skinned and not an avid sunbather but on hols in the Med have applied the SPF28 once a day immediately after showering and have been very pleased with the product.

Is the SPF30 face version a non-shimmer one?

Will def be looking for a high factor.I have a friend who is about to have another mole removed from his back ( result of sun damage @ an earlier age) & the latest one needs to come off earlier rather than later.We were in Turkey last year & I am still surprised at how many people bake themselves for hours on end.Get the fake stuff!! Who want skin like a prune or much worse?

I certainly don't want skin cancer and I don't lie and bake in the sun but I live in a sunny climate and have to get on with my life and 18 pounds per week is far more than I can afford!

Hi, can anyone tell me how Ultrasun compares with P20 (which I used to buy from QVC!).

Does Ultrasun have any fragrance (or strong chemical scent like P20?), how quickly does it sink in to the skin? Is it good for children with fair skin? Can you apply makeup over the top of it, once it has disappeared into the skin? does it leave your skin feeling 'tacky' ?

Thanks all

Hi, can anyone tell me how Ultrasun compares with P20 (which I used to buy from QVC!).

Does Ultrasun have any fragrance (or strong chemical scent like P20?), how quickly does it sink in to the skin? Is it good for children with fair skin? Can you apply makeup over the top of it, once it has disappeared into the skin? does it leave your skin feeling 'tacky' ?

Thanks all

I used to use P20, which did the job except that it melted plastics and turned clothes and unholstery yellow and took forever to dry and bond.
I now use parasol which is very effective, havn't been burned once in 5 years here and I have very fair freckly skin. It dries quickly without stickiness and, though I use it generously, daily, in the amounts suggested, it lasts for ages.

I certainly don't want skin cancer and I don't lie and bake in the sun but I live in a sunny climate and have to get on with my life and 18 pounds per week is far more than I can afford!

But you wouldn't be using £18 worth a week, because you aren't on holiday lying on a beach with all your body exposed! The recommendation of a bottle per week is aimed at people going on a two or three week holiday.

Possible TSV details.

228999 - Ultrasun
1 x 500ml Ultrasun 20 Sports formula
1 x 150ml Ultrasun Family 30
1 x 150ml Ultrasun Aftersun
1 x 1.48g medium 15 SPF Ultrasun Ultralip

Oh dear. Not quite what I was hoping for. No Face SPF30, no sale. Shame. :sad:

Ultrasun 4 Piece Ultimate Sun Protection Collection
Item Number: 228999
QVC Price £36.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Care for your skin all year round with this sun protection kit from Ultrasun. All products require an easy once-a-day application. You'll receive Ultrasun Family SPF 30 (150ml) hydrating lotion and Ultrasun All Day Protection SPF 20 (500ml) which is great for outdoor sports. Plus, you'll get new Ultrasun Aftersun (150ml) in a cooling gel and Ultrasun Ultralip (15ml) with SPF 15. Perfect for the whole family, this kit is free from oils, emulsifiers and perfume. This item is available on Auto Delivery. Please call 0800 50 40 30 to order.

Kit contains:

Ultrasun Family SPF 30 (150ml)
Ultrasun All Day Protection SPF 20 (500ml)
Ultrasun Aftersun (150ml)
Ultrasun Ultralip (15ml)

Use within 36 months of opening.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228999

Hiya

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to dry & if you put moisturiser on after?

TIA

It takes only a few mins on me, unlike other creams I've tried which take a lot longer. in the morning, I use one full pump all over, smooth it over then press/pat it in. Top up with a bit more on my pigment prone bits, eat my porridge, blast my hair for a couple of mins then I'm ready to put make up on. I've never tried moisturiser on top, I'm not overly dry so don't need to.

Ultrasun 4 Piece Ultimate Sun Protection Collection
Item Number: 228999
QVC Price £36.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Care for your skin all year round with this sun protection kit from Ultrasun. All products require an easy once-a-day application. You'll receive Ultrasun Family SPF 30 (150ml) hydrating lotion and Ultrasun All Day Protection SPF 20 (500ml) which is great for outdoor sports. Plus, you'll get new Ultrasun Aftersun (150ml) in a cooling gel and Ultrasun Ultralip (15ml) with SPF 15. Perfect for the whole family, this kit is free from oils, emulsifiers and perfume. This item is available on Auto Delivery. Please call 0800 50 40 30 to order.

Kit contains:

Ultrasun Family SPF 30 (150ml)
Ultrasun All Day Protection SPF 20 (500ml)
Ultrasun Aftersun (150ml)
Ultrasun Ultralip (15ml)

Use within 36 months of opening.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228999

220666 is the auto delivery number and you get another set of the TSV in 90 days.

Latest posts

Back