BOGOF - that's how I feel about Ideal World!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PandoraPants

Registered Shopper
My first post on Shopping Telly and it's a complaint, I'm afraid. At Christmas 2009 I bought an electric Bissell carpet cleaner and what I thought would be 2 Dormeo memory foam pillows, that's where the BOGOF comes in, from Ideal World. It was my first ever order.
Though the Bissell and 1 teeny, tiny pillow arrived, the other pillow that was supposed to be part of the "special offer", ha ha, hasn't turned up. I have emailed Ideal World 3 times and phoned once, never again - the Indian woman who picked the phone up said, "Go away, we're busy." and hung up on me. I've also written a snail mail letter but I haven't received a single response. :mysmilie_1108:

I'll never shop at Ideal World again. As far as the memory foam pillows go, I bought 2 lovely, proper, good sized pillows at Homebase. My grouch is that the one stupid:mysmilie_73: little pillow from Ideal World HAS COST ME £30!!!:mysmilie_1858:

Sounds like a nightmare PP, hope you get it sorted. Keep contacting them, it's not right that you haven't received what you paid for.

I wonder if contacting Dormeo would help?

After all, IW are representing them and if they provide bad service, it could affect Dormeo's sales.

Dormeo's contact details are as follows:

Contact details
Customer Services
TV Shopping Direct Limited
5 Newton Court
Wavertree Technology Park
Liverpool, Merseyside
L13 1EJ
Phone: 0844 330 40 96
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.dormeo.co.uk

Welcome to the board, sorry for the crap customer service you got, this channel seem apalling

Welcome to Shopping Telly Pandora. What a crying shame your first experience was such a bad one. Got to admit though that (touch wood) my wife and I have always had good experiences off IW & QVC, with orders coming quickly and with no problems - yet.

Thank you so much for all your replies. They made me feel so much better!!! I'll take all your advices and keep on at Ideal World. First thing to do is use the email link through Graham. Thanks Again, you're all great!!:mysmilie_480:

My gripe would be that someone from a company who had taken my money had told me to basically s*d off!!! Absolutely shocking. I hope you get the issue resolved. Personally if someone had told me to go away as they were busy, I would NEVER give them my hard earned cash again.

Latest posts

Back