Coopers Ruby Red Sewing Machine POTD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
:hi: Hiya, I've seen the Coopers Ruby Red Sewing machine as the current POTD, Does anyone have any experience of this brand? Does anyone own, or has bought one of these machines? It looks quite good, the flexi-pays are a plus, but don't know anything about the brand. Any info much appreciated....TYIA :up:

Hiya

As far as I know the Cooper brand belongs to Jay Cooper who is the guest that's normally on when they do sewing machine PODs. They said last night that this was the companies own brand of machine exclusive to them - and is apparently up there in terms of quality with Singer, Janome etc...I would take that with a pinch of salt :wink: but anyway, that's what I heard them say last night...

HTH a bit!
xx

Hiya

As far as I know the Cooper brand belongs to Jay Cooper who is the guest that's normally on when they do sewing machine PODs. They said last night that this was the companies own brand of machine exclusive to them - and is apparently up there in terms of quality with Singer, Janome etc...I would take that with a pinch of salt :wink: but anyway, that's what I heard them say last night...

HTH a bit!
xx

Thanks Cavegirl :) I've gone for one, but from Coopers direct..they are pricematching IW too! It's due to arrive on Thursday so i'll get my Mum (sewer/seamstress of 50 + years) to put it through its paces:muscle: Thanks for the reply.

Fair play to IW a 20 years parts and labour guarantee is a good selling point. I am pleased to say that I'm not in the market for a sewing machine, as I would be very tempted by this POTD.

Hiya

HTH a bit!
xx
In my experience the Cooper sewing machine company are quite unique with the superb service and quality that they offer! Any queries are personally and speedily dealt with often by Jay Cooper himself.
Although my purchase from them was the Brother Machine, I would trust Coopers with any product that they give their name to.
without question the best company I have ever had dealings with
joyla

Latest posts

Back