kipling 25th june

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

am tempted by the gumdrop green one not used my easypay code yet anyone know the expiry date? ta :)

10 minutes into the show and they haven't shown us inside the bag yet.. But at least we know the names of the monkeys! :thinking:

I rewound the show and they did show inside.. I think it was seeing Glen appear that made me insane for a few minutes..

Last edited:
Has anyone successfully washed any printed Kipling bags? I like the white version of the TSV but it's soooo light and I'm a bit concerned it will get grubby very quickly.

Has anyone successfully washed any printed Kipling bags? I like the white version of the TSV but it's soooo light and I'm a bit concerned it will get grubby very quickly.

I have a Fairfax in a white with silver grey swirl pattern from a couple of years ago. Haven't washed the bag but have washed the matching purse, in the washing machine, only once so far and it's OK.

They are showing this bag just now

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146535

They want £111.75 and it is on Kipling's own site for £66.50 as they have a sale on. In fact Kipling's start price is cheaper than QVC as it started at £95. :rolleyes:

Its really taking advantage of people who have no access to the internet, so wouldn't know about the Kipling sale.. QVC take the pi$$.. But are laughing all the way to the bank! :thinking:

Thanks for the quick reply Janey, think I might risk ordering the white one, now off to bed before I'm tempted by anything else!

Does Glen only own one pair of shoes? I always see him in those awful red things he's wearing today-they don't even 'go' with what he's wearing-what does he look like? Fashion expert? pfffffft!

have a look at javari.co.uk they are part of Amazon just selling bags and shoes

there are always offers on kipling

they have free one day delivery, 365 day returns, and free postage return

have a look at javari.co.uk they are part of Amazon just selling bags and shoes

there are always offers on kipling

they have free one day delivery, 365 day returns, and free postage return

thanks for this will have a look!Like the free P&P!!! I also check out the Kipling website when they have sales.
Not tempted by the TSV, like some of the leather but are too expensive.So looks as tho' my money might be safe today.They ( watching 8am repeat) that you could take this bag with your passport etc. on a plane.In my experience this would be the ONLY bag you could take on board a flight ( no other hand baggage).I take my cabin sized suitcase & get away with a Kipling 'Eldorado' to put passport tickets etc.It's small & can go under a coat so it hasn't been classed as another bag.If there was` a problem it's small enough to slip into a coat pocket!

I soooo want to like the Kipling range but something is holding me back. I think it's the clunky zips and the appearance of the seams - I always think they could do with being rolled and pressed (like you would when dress-making).

Does anyone use the keyfob, do you find yourself forever clipping and unclipping your keys?
Anyone sold the monkey on E Bay ?

Eric's Mum--- maybe a bit of boredom has kicked in? I feel as tho' I want to find something to buy,but don't!I have several of the basic range & others now seem to be far to overpriced for what they are.
& no I never use the keyfob!

Yes, I splashed cooking oil on a light pink, similar to TSV colour pink and was so angry, I turned it inside out, zipped it up and put in the machine with the fluffy monkey and all!

Washed like a treat!
I've ordered the white too.

Think I must have got the last white one as it was on waitlist then I checked again a few minutes later and it was back in stock. Went back to waitlist when I put it in my basket.

In the description on the website it says "Front slot pocket attaches with a hook and loop fastening" - can anyone see the hook and loop attached to a pocket??

Latest posts

Back