kipling 25th june

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the gumdrop green colour but am not buying,the bag is very small and wouldnt be any good to me because of that,I carry all sorts in my bags !!

Think I must have got the last white one as it was on waitlist then I checked again a few minutes later and it was back in stock. Went back to waitlist when I put it in my basket.

In the description on the website it says "Front slot pocket attaches with a hook and loop fastening" - can anyone see the hook and loop attached to a pocket??

The velcro fastening is just inside the pocket on the front of the bag above the zip pocket, easier to see in a close up view on the web photo.

Does Glen only own one pair of shoes? I always see him in those awful red things he's wearing today-they don't even 'go' with what he's wearing-what does he look like? Fashion expert? pfffffft!
Beee- Bop- A- lu- la.......! Suppose to be blue suede shoes Elvis was wearing , not red! He's got the collar up right though.........

Hook & Loop fastening, do they mean Velcro?

I think you're right. Funnily enough there's an advert on the ST page for hook & loop fastenings so I had a look - very similar to velcro. I assumed they meant a metal hook and loop for attaching something, which is why I couldn't see it!!

The gum drop green looks very nice, but I'm wondering if it's not too much like the emerald colour they had in a previous TSV ?

Beee- Bop- A- lu- la.......! Suppose to be blue suede shoes Elvis was wearing , not red! He's got the collar up right though.........

I think that Glen, like the other presenters, has a presenter wardrobe. By which I mean that he has stuff stashed in a cupboard at QVC that he only wears when he is on air. Those red shoes are in there probably sitting side by side with JR's flip flops and that horrid spotty blue skirt that Catherine insists on wearing with that equally horrid smocky, yellow thingy. Don't they have a mirror? Can't they see the monitor???

they and all other shopping channels have to say hook and loop as velcro is a trademark like blue peter and their sticky back plastic ie cellotape

The gum drop green looks very nice, but I'm wondering if it's not too much like the emerald colour they had in a previous TSV ?

To me it looks a lot brighter and more turquoise than the emerald, it was quite subdued.

I am trying to resist but like the green colour. I am worried it might be a bit small.Does anyone else think it might be like the Breezer but a bit smaller? I liked the Breezer.

I am trying to resist but like the green colour. I am worried it might be a bit small.Does anyone else think it might be like the Breezer but a bit smaller? I liked the Breezer.

I thought it looked small but I was quite surprised at the amount of stuff that came out of it during one of the demonstrations.

I was surprised too Topaz. Love Kipling but was not too impressed by the 'exclusive to QVC' Elodie. IN saying that the Jetti was exclusive too and I love that bag. I have the Jetti in two colours. I will try to resist but think I may fail lol. Just finished work today for 7 weeks so might treat myself for getting through another year lol.

I was having a look on Kipling USA & they have items in the Gumdrop Green, which I thought wasn't available anywhere else..
Maybe MF means just Europe? :thinking:

To me, the TSV looks like a 'Candy' without the front pockets and without the organisation pockets in the main compartment.

I like it, and would order the liner and the brown one, but I am resisting, as I have too many Kiplings already.

I got the gumdrop green for my hols. Love the aqua green colour and the fact it's only for qvc. I am tempted by the Liner print though! At that price I might just order another!

Latest posts

Back