kipling 25th june

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To me, the TSV looks like a 'Candy' without the front pockets and without the organisation pockets in the main compartment.

I like it, and would order the liner and the brown one, but I am resisting, as I have too many Kiplings already.

I knew it reminded me of a Kipling I already own TC :blush: It's like an elongated 'Candy', one of the (many) designs I love.

I got the gumdrop green for my hols. Love the aqua green colour and the fact it's only for qvc. I am tempted by the Liner print though! At that price I might just order another!

I went for the gumdrop green too KA. Most of my Kiplings are brown, black, olive, biege, etc and I thought it was time I splashed out and went for something bright. Did I need it? Hell, no! But I wanted it, so there! :grin:

are kipling not doing the blue jean anymore?I thought it was meant to be a staple................but it seems the brown has taken that title now...

I knew it reminded me of a Kipling I already own TC :blush: It's like an elongated 'Candy', one of the (many) designs I love.

I went for the gumdrop green too KA. Most of my Kiplings are brown, black, olive, biege, etc and I thought it was time I splashed out and went for something bright. Did I need it? Hell, no! But I wanted it, so there! :grin:

Love your way of thinking! :grin:

Can anyone give me the item number to see if there are any left. I forgot :-(

Hi, just wondered what people thought of their Kipling tsv bags? :hi:

If you want a medium sized bag to hold all your everyday essentials,you're flying! I've been using mine for the last few days and it holds all the things we women deem essential- purse, glasses + case, sunglasses, notebook, diary, mobile, keys. lipstick, handcream, iPod, pens, tissues. It's a bit of a tight squeeze but, so far, I've been very pleased with my bag and I love the Gumdrop Green. For me, the big test will be when we take a citybreak in Glasgow next month and I'll be carrying the family's passports, train tckets etc! If I want to get my camera in the bag, I'll switch to a smaller purse and I'll use the cross-body strap for a bit of extra security.

Did you buy a TSV daisy, or are you thinking of buying one?

If you want a medium sized bag to hold all your everyday essentials,you're flying! I've been using mine for the last few days and it holds all the things we women deem essential- purse, glasses + case, sunglasses, notebook, diary, mobile, keys. lipstick, handcream, iPod, pens, tissues. It's a bit of a tight squeeze but, so far, I've been very pleased with my bag and I love the Gumdrop Green. For me, the big test will be when we take a citybreak in Glasgow next month and I'll be carrying the family's passports, train tckets etc! If I want to get my camera in the bag, I'll switch to a smaller purse and I'll use the cross-body strap for a bit of extra security.

Did you buy a TSV daisy, or are you thinking of buying one?

I have enough bags for the moment Calvin, lol.. But was interested to see how people were liking their bags.. You seem to be getting on well with yours and the gumdrop was a lovely colour!
Have a nice time in Glasgow next month.. :hi:

I have enough bags for the moment Calvin, lol.. But was interested to see how people were liking their bags.. You seem to be getting on well with yours and the gumdrop was a lovely colour!
Have a nice time in Glasgow next month.. :hi:

Thank you Daisy...we'll do our best, lol!

The Benita is a very basic bag, but that's what I was looking for last week. Incidently Daisy, can a woman ever have enough bags? :wink:

Latest posts

Back