Nails Inc TSV 1st July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I only like the Leicester Square so my money's disappointingly safe!
If anyone wants to flog me that one though, please let me know!
I Loved the 10-piece kit from a couple of years ago, but I've been most let down by the colours in all the kits since then. There's usually one or two I LOVE, a couple I would wear and a load I don't like.
I only really go for reds, blues and purples, a nice pink can tempt me, as can interesting paler shades or browns, but there's too much pale pink in most of the kits these days. (South Molton St is horrible, the only one from my last kit I hated - but it's their best seller, go figure! I must be a rebel at heart!)

i managed to get the TSV as a pressie for my sister i'm not into nails but my sister is do watch nails inc shows though as i really like heather she's lovely

Well I only like the Leicester Square so my money's disappointingly safe!
If anyone wants to flog me that one though, please let me know!
I Loved the 10-piece kit from a couple of years ago, but I've been most let down by the colours in all the kits since then. There's usually one or two I LOVE, a couple I would wear and a load I don't like.
I only really go for reds, blues and purples, a nice pink can tempt me, as can interesting paler shades or browns, but there's too much pale pink in most of the kits these days. (South Molton St is horrible, the only one from my last kit I hated - but it's their best seller, go figure! I must be a rebel at heart!)

Snap, that is the only one that takes my fancy!! :happy:

Nails Inc presention eg Ice Cream colours collection was terrible.

A nail tech complete with hand model was there + another hand model painting own nails and it was left for Kathy to paint her own nails quickly to demo the colours.

Is Helens replacement not able to paint nails ? If not can we have someone who can or at least have camera shots to see the polishes on models.

I've not tried Nails Inc before (I usually use OPI nail envy as a base and then whatever I have as a top coat) but having read comments on here I ordered some yesterday. Because of my job I decided to 'play it safe' and just ordered the 5 Piece Nude and Classics Collection but will use the brighter colours from the collection once school holidays start. :wink2:

PearlyQueen I really dislike South Molton Street too so glad to know it's not just me! Everyone else seems to see something in it that I don't...

Both best friend and I f.a.r.t.ed on the TSV today, we're v pleased with ourselves...I looked at the colours and only really liked a couple. Best friend and I have different taste nail polish-wise and can usually split a kit to make it really bargainous but were both coveting the same ones this time. I think Thayer Street looked lovely, maybe a bit like Leighton's Supermodel which I've fancied for a while. The frustrating thing for me is that half the time when I look at mixed kits like this TSV and think I only like some colours I go for it and when it arrives I find myself liking most if not all of them, then on other occasions I remember this happening and it encourages me to order, only to find that this time I actually don't like most of them IRL...sod's law I suppose.

Anyone in possession of an unwanted greige please feel free to PM me...:wink:

WOW what a shocker..My TSV has just arrived!!!!!!!

looks good on first inspection.:smirk:

What?! You mean the Nails Inc TSV from yesterday? Did you order it early from a 'heads up' on The Forum (if that was possible) or was it sometime yesterday? If the latter then blimey it must have been like Sunderland's election night count at Knowsley yesterday!

What?! You mean the Nails Inc TSV from yesterday? Did you order it early from a 'heads up' on The Forum (if that was possible) or was it sometime yesterday? If the latter then blimey it must have been like Sunderland's election night count at Knowsley yesterday!

yes yesterdays TSV!!!!!
Ordered it about 7am yest..that's got to be a record surely!!!

qvc are finalyy listening to us the customer: we dont want to wait ages for our goodies specially when we have paid through the roof for delvery....

now for the postage prices!:muscle:

Mine arrived this morning too. Ordered about 12.30am Thursday and arrived Friday am, fantastic. I'ts the second really quick delivery I have had this week - the other one was with Royal Mail too so that really suprised me.

And from first look at nail colours - even lovelier than I expected! I love the mini autumn shades more than the bigger summer ones!

Happy smiley happy :)

I got mine yesterday morning (saturday) and the colours are fabby. The aqua one is on my toes and I love it - this was the one colour I wasnt sure about. Well done QVC and Nails Inc. Prompt delivery for a change !

Mine arrived yesterday and I love the colours. I think the matt pink and orangey red one is beautiful. I'm wearing both on my nails today!

Hi there
got mine yesterday as well so well done qvc on such quick delivery!!! I love love love all the colours and can't wait to try them out!!!!!

mine hasnt arrived yet
bit disappointed as I ordered within hours of tsv launch
my deliveries these days are taknig 5 or 6 days whereas not so long ago I often got things the day after they have been dispatched
considering the p and p prices are so high its a poor show

Latest posts

Back