Liz Earle TSV 3rd July 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I believe that the item number is 229834. I've looked online but can't find anything, although I'm sure you supersleuths will find out!

just found this out and am willing to share the info,

Looking for soft, smooth radiant skin this summer? Tune-in to QVC on Saturday 3rd July for 10 of Liz Earle’s all-time favourite beauty must-haves – launching at 12am.

The Liz Earle 10 piece Top-to-Toe Botanical Collection has everything you need to refresh and revitalise your skin all over, including our daily essentials, invigorating energisers and our heavenly scented footcare range.

Join us on Saturday 3rd July to discover the secret to beautiful skin this summer.

Sorry I didn't give out more information earlier in the week, but I didn't want to give out the wrong information and disappointed anyone if the information was wrong.

Liz Earle - 10 Piece Top to Toe Botanical Collection
£39.90 +
100ml Cleanse & Polish (tube)
30ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic (Spritzer)
50ml Skin Repair
150ml Eyebright
5ml Daily Eye Repair
50ml Energising Body Scrub
100ml Energising Body Wash
100ml Foot Scrub
30ml Foot Moisturiser
5g Pink Lip Shimmer

Last edited:
Nope.not for me.Would have loved to have seen a sunscreen set!

Me neither - woo-hoo!!!! That's some more money saved :clapping:

Did you know rainbowdottie there was a sunscreen set on offer on LE website direct?? Think it'll still be there. I got it as I love her sun care range and it comes in a nice little bag. So I suppose that was a bit like getting a tsv early......

thanks for that LG:flower:

have to say i've really gone off the range - but my son has many skin problems and this is the only sunscreen he can wear.I wear the johnsons senstive baby -factor 50 -and he can't even wear that.

I'm tired of LE's TSV's.Actually I don't even tune in anymore,so maybe I'm being unfair,when I say they all seem much of a much to me.I do read the tsv details on here - but they don't make me think I've gotta have that anymore.

I was really hoping for something "different" like a sunscreen set - or a perfume (I would try it,if it was on a tsv) I did wonder if she was ever going to branch into make up - but guess not,now shes sold ou to avon.

off to have a nosey round for the sunscreen set:flower:

What fragrance does the LE one smell like? I've not tried it yet but someone told me that they did not like it one bit. :-? It's a shame because I do like most of her products, just a shame that the price keeps creaping up.

I like the fragrance, it's definitely not an artificial synthetic smell, I can tell is all essential oils. Top notes are citrusy which quickly evaporate, but then develops into lavender/floral. In fact one of the teachers at my daughter’s school shouted out loud: you smell of lavender! I must say it put me off from wearing it as I fear lavender may be associated as an old lady's parfum. But I still like the fragrance quite a lot as it’s calming and uplifting at the same time. I particularly like the green woody notes at the end, they are the ones that got me hooked on. It lasts much longer on the clothes, but not that long on the skin.
It's love it or hate it fragrance, I happen to love it!

I like the fragrance, it's definitely not an artificial synthetic smell, I can tell is all essential oils. Top notes are citrusy which quickly evaporate, but then develops into lavender/floral. In fact one of the teachers at my daughter’s school shouted out loud: you smell of lavender! I must say it put me off from wearing it as I fear lavender may be associated as an old lady's parfum. But I still like the fragrance quite a lot as it’s calming and uplifting at the same time. I particularly like the green woody notes at the end, they are the ones that got me hooked on. It lasts much longer on the clothes, but not that long on the skin.
It's love it or hate it fragrance, I happen to love it!

i love this style of fragrance but its a vintage chypre and you can pick up some of them for as little as £20 from the fancier designer ranges and they last ages.
liz earle is far too expensive for what it is!

I think I could be sold on this tsv, has anyone been able to access the photos?

I like Boffy love my chypres, infact wore and loved them long before I knew what they were as a teenager.

It smells very similar to the classic Dior Diorella released in 1972, try to get the vintage the lastest batches are quite harsh. Dumping down of ingredients quality.

Have to say I did get the chance to try the LE and all I got was lemon(I don't do citrus or fruity normally). It was descripted to me by the person who gave it as lemon washing up liquid and the opening is very harsh lemon. I got no lavender and I love lavender!

Not for me.

Sorry I didn't give out more information earlier in the week, but I didn't want to give out the wrong information and disappointed anyone if the information was wrong.

£39.90 +
50ml Skin Repair
150ml Eyebright
5ml Daily Eye Repair
100ml Foot Scrub
30ml Foot Moisturiser
5g Pink Lip Shimmer

The list above didn't grab me as muich as the last TSV did. I think that I will be able to pass on this one.

I was in London over the weekend (lucky enough to get tickets for Wimbledon on Monday. It was a great day but we spent 3 nights in a hotel which racked it up. A lovely break though).

Anyway... I went to John Lewis which I think is a great place and nowhere near enough to where I live. One area of the beauty section was like wall to wall qvc. All lined up were Elemis, Decleor, Philosophy and Liz Earle. Needless to say I was drawn like a magnet to have a close look without having to pay p&p for the privilege. I was particularly interested in the fragrances which I could never buy from the tv.

I can report that Philosophy did nothing at all for me. Very very lightweight and uninteresting. I don't like heavy perfume that sticks to clothes but these were just silly imo. The only one that was halfway passable for me was Inner Grace. Ok as a spritzer on a hot day perhaps. Quite sweet but not heavy enough to be sickly. Glad I never succumbed to the qvc hype. I also had a test with the poreless flawless which has intrigued me. Again, glad I never bought from qvc. Very thin and greasy and didn't seem to do anything at all. Not a patch on M.Asam's perfect teint which I can't be without now.

So to Liz's perfume. I must say I was very impressed. It is a very classy excellent quality scent. Starts off very citrussy and does develop but it keeps some of the fresh top notes and never became cloying. I am really fussy about perfumes and am not sure I would really love a whole bottle of it (even though said bottle was surprisingly small), but it more than holds its own alongside the better known perfume houses.

Elemis and Decleor had lots of boxed sets which were great if you lived nearby. A 'tsv' on tap whenever you felt like it!

It was a fun visit and I really enjoyed dabbling in lots of qvc products. On the whole though, I don't think my card will suffer undue longterm damage as a result of my experiments.

Bea Frugal, didn't you go to Liz's store? It rerally is lovely, and they can give you a look around the treatment rooms which are stunning. They have bowls with the ingredients for the products all around the shop-my little boy was fascinated with smelling everything. He insisted in being spritzed with the fragrance and like me, he loves it. It really is a lovely shop-even nicer than the IofW one which is really quaint and tiny. I don't think the LE section at John Lewis would give you anything like the same experience as visiting the LE store. Another observation which probably makes me look bonkers, but the customer loo at LE is really stunning! Having had major surgery on my gastric system over the last 13 months I have seen more toilets than I ever would have wanted to in my life, but that one is easily the nicest I have ever been in lol (and of course there is the handwash and handcream in there too-in fact when I went back to a customer evening a while later the whole range was in the bathroom to try.

£39.90 +
50ml Skin Repair
150ml Eyebright
5ml Daily Eye Repair
100ml Foot Scrub
30ml Foot Moisturiser
5g Pink Lip Shimmer

Thanks for the info, cant believe I missed this post last week, nothing is screaming buy me from this TSV so I wont be getting it.
I went off LE for a while after Avon came on the scene but I had a flare up with my skin due to stress and found my skin was crying out for LE so I am back using it and placed quite a large order last month from LE direct

SuziQ it never occurred to me to go to Liz's shop! Mind you, I was suffering from blisters and mild heat stroke so perhaps I can be forgiven. I went into Fenwicks though and was surprised to see she has a counter there as well. I don't understand the avon buyout because she is careful to be upmarket with her store outlets. Oh and I also passed Butler and Wilson on South Molton St. which was crammed with bling but no sign of himself. Was with OH at that point though so had to move along fairly swiftly!

I did an inventory of my Liz E products last night just in case I needed to buy this TSV, but the stockpile is still pretty big, so I'll not be buying this one. I think I may have resisted the last 3 LE TSVs.......which says quite a bit about the size of my stockpile. :giggle:

Liz Earle 10 Piece Top to Toe Botanical Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
QVC Price£48.25
Item Number 220437
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Revitalise your skin from top to toe with this 10-piece Liz Earle collection. Kick-start the day with Energising Body Wash (100ml) and Body Scrub (50ml), then cleanse, tone and moisturise with award-winning Cleanse & Polish (100ml), Instant Boost Skin Tonic (30ml) and Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml). Brighten and protect the delicate eye area with soothing Eyebright (150ml) and Daily Eye Repair (5ml) before treating your feet with Foot Scrub (100ml) and softening Foot Repair Moisturiser (30ml). Also includes Pink Lip Shimmer (5g) and two muslin cloths

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220437

Contents:

•1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Tube (100ml)
•1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml)
•1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - choose from Dry/Sensitive, Light or Normal/Combination
•1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml)
•1 x Daily Eye Repair (5ml)
•1 x Energising Body Wash (100ml)
•1 x Energising Body Scrub (50ml)
•1 x Foot Scrub (100ml)
•1 x Foot Repair Moisturiser (30ml)
•1 x Sheer Pink Lip Shimmer (5g)
•2 x muslin cloths

I did an inventory of my Liz E products last night just in case I needed to buy this TSV, but the stockpile is still pretty big, so I'll not be buying this one. I think I may have resisted the last 3 LE TSVs.......which says quite a bit about the size of my stockpile. :giggle:

You'll be pleased to hear that I'm giving this a miss too but I don't think my stockpile is as big as yours.......................:wink:

You'll be pleased to hear that I'm giving this a miss too but I don't think my stockpile is as big as yours.......................:wink:

I reckon this TSV would cost around the £85 mark from the LE website, so, as usual, it's pretty good value. With the exception of the Eyebright, I really love all the products in the TSV but, as I don't need them, I'm not buying!

For those of you who love Liz's products but don't want to pay full price I'd recommend the Liz Earle outlet on ebay - http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/liz_earle_outlet&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID

As for stockpiles BL..... will any of us ever rival Marzy? :cheeky:

I reckon this TSV would cost around the £85 mark from the LE website, so, as usual, it's pretty good value. With the exception of the Eyebright, I really love all the products in the TSV but, as I don't need them, I'm not buying!

For those of you who love Liz's products but don't want to pay full price I'd recommend the Liz Earle outlet on ebay - http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/liz_earle_outlet&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID

As for stockpiles BL..... will any of us ever rival Marzy? :cheeky:

Don't think so, I hear she's now had to supervise the building of a third shed would you believe?! :wink:

Latest posts

Back