'Colours of Life'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I absolutely LOVE that range - good to see they're launching their 2010 collection this weekend. Hope the prices aren't too high!

I absolutely LOVE that range - good to see they're launching their 2010 collection this weekend. Hope the prices aren't too high!

Hi Miss M, did you watch the colours of life on rocks? managed to watch a little thought prices were actually cheaper than I thought they were going to be what with there prices going so high now, I bought a few when they first lauched, did you manage to resist
Miss M?

Unfortunately I had to go out this afternoon and missed it, although I was just watching some of it on the Replay. I do hope they'll be Replaying the rest of it later on today. It's really maddening that the Replay hour seem to happen at random times in relation to the original programme schedule, so if you missed a special and want to watch on the Replay you have no idea what time it will be on.

Colours of Life is on again tomorrow at 2.00 pm (though unfortunately only for an hour this time), and I'll definitely be watching then.

Latest posts

Back