What will happen with JM.com now?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Hi,

I was wondering, will JM move to the GemsTV studios and carry on being filmed during the down time of Rocks.TV and in their studio in the GemsTV building or is that going to be staying and using the old Rocks one?

Just out of curiosity I heard Steve say if you are watching late this is live, how much is broadcast live and are you planning to make more live?

Questions Questions Questions I know, I am just curious :)

Hi P.J,

Good questions.

JewelleryMaker will join us here along with Rocks TV and Gems TV and eventually Gemcollector too but for now it will be filmed in the old Rocks TV studio at Ivy House.

We haven't finalised plans for JewelleryMaker yet with the big merger going on but I believe we will be live for 4 hours a day. As soon as I have any further news rest assured ShoppingTelly members will be the first to know.

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

Paula, are there any plans to stream the Jewellery Maker broadcast over the web?

I know we can buy online (and I already have), but it would be nice to watch the programmes too.

Hi P.J,

Good questions.

JewelleryMaker will join us here along with Rocks TV and Gems TV and eventually Gemcollector too but for now it will be filmed in the old Rocks TV studio at Ivy House.

We haven't finalised plans for JewelleryMaker yet with the big merger going on but I believe we will be live for 4 hours a day. As soon as I have any further news rest assured ShoppingTelly members will be the first to know.

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

Paula, you are living proof of how customer service should be run. You must be mentally busy and yet you took the time to answer my questions. I know Steve has had his distractors on this forum but I have never seen anyone else in the shopping telly world or high street brands who is honest to a fault and I bet you my live savings if you met him in the street he would be the same as he is on telly, kind honest and caring about his customers.

Hi Miss Magpie,

You will be able to view videos on demand instead. These will be attached to the kits so you can view, pause and have a go!

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

An Update From JewelleryMaker.com

Hi All,

As promised here is the latest update from us at JewelleryMaker.com.

At 2pm this afternoon we went LIVE until 5pm (this was a practice live run in our new surroundings so may be a little shaky). This show will be repeated until 2pm tomorrow when we will go LIVE again. The same thing will happen on Friday. We are also doing an extra pre recorded show in the morning. All of these shows will be repeated on a continuous loop from 5pm on Friday 9th July through till 2 pm on Monday 19th July.

From Monday 19th July at 2pm we will be LIVE from 2-5pm every week day (Monday to Friday).

These new LIVE shows are really interactive. Your emails will be read out on air, photos of your Jewellery designs will be shown and we've got competitions going. You must check out the wall of fame : )

If you'd like to send us your photos to be entered into the weekly competition email [email protected]. The prize is £100 to spend on the JewelleryMaker website!

We are also looking for guest designers, so if you'd love to be a star for the day you can email [email protected].

You can expect to see a whole range of Jewellery Kits including starter kits at just £14.95 as well as our full and fantastic ranges of gemstone strands, findings and much, much more!

We'd love to have your company!

If you'd like any other information please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

Hi Paula and thankyou for the update about jewellery maker I watched for a short time on sky today the live show and the sky stream breaks up the same as when it was a recorded show I assume you are aware that this is happening its mostly when its talking about the kits not so much when the various guests are demonstrating the way they have made pieces I hope this can be sorted out I'm not sure if its sky's problem or rocks .

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd better let you know due to technical difficulties JewelleryMaker LIVE will be back at 2pm on Tuesday this week rather than today.

We hope you're enjoying the shows so far. As always if you have any questions you can email me [email protected]

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd better let you know due to technical difficulties JewelleryMaker LIVE will be back at 2pm on Tuesday this week rather than today.

We hope you're enjoying the shows so far. As always if you have any questions you can email me [email protected]

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

Hi Paula

Just thought I'd echo the comments about good PR - i know that you guys must be very busy and we have heard about some specific problems with products on the site here. The important things is that you take the time to respond, it shows that you are listening and take people's comments on board, that is really good business practice.

I emailed Steve with a few queries last week, not really expecting a reply at all to be honest. But he replied to all of my questions within 24 hours, I really appreciated that. I run my own business and know how difficult it is to keep on top of all aspects all the time, so I was very impressed that he took the time to reply.:clapping:

One thing I asked about was when the programming would be shown on the EPG as I'm always missing out on shows that I want to watch because I don't know that the shows are on and can't set a reminder. Steve confirmed that they are planning to get the shows listed on the EPG although he couldn't give an estimate for when it would happen, but at least it will happen at some point.

Got my first Rocks piece last month (have been buying from Gems for years), a huge white topaz silver ring, it's very pretty and I'm sure I'll be buying more.
Marie

Latest posts

Back