100% Pure Cosmetics on QVC UK ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baby Love

Registered Shopper
Has anyone seen 100% Pure Cosmetics on QVC UK yet ?

:up: It's been on QVC US for years (I think) and recently came to QVC Germany. :up:

:clapping::flower::flower: It's a wonderful natural skincare and make-up range, with ONLY natural ingredients ! :up::heart::heart:

I really would like to see Susie :star:, its founder, on QVC UK and be able to buy the products here, at last ! :flower::flower:

Still no answer from QVC and it's been more than a week !

Is it normal ?
(I'm not used to e-mailing them.)

Yum, just had a quick peek at the website and they sound quite mouthwatering (to borrow a Richard Jackson term).

Linda

Yes you usually get some sort of answer even if a stock reply email.

So I will say they answer is no.

QVC US gets loads of brands we don't get as does QVC Germany.

So I would try justbeautydirect, fab service.

Hi Baby love,

One of the sponsors here Just Beauty Direct sell 100% Pure

hope the link works

http://www.justbeautydirect.co.uk/department/100_pure/

BS x

Thanks Beauty Sleuth

It is a fantastic range - we are proud to sell it. The fragrances are the most natural I have ever found. I do find that the shampoo and the showergel are quite runny, although they lather exceptionally well with a bath lily. If I am not careful and forget however, I have on occasion put too much on.

My favourite is the pomegranate and the pink grapefruit.

The make up is lovely esp the blush and the lip products

Their caffeine eye cream is the number one selling product - and you get a mini tube (which lasted me well over two weeks on holiday in Cyprus a month ago, with any order of 100% Pure over £20.

It is a massive brand in the US now and the reviews on QVC and on makeupalley are impressive.

Let me know if you need to know anything in particular OP - although I can't answer re QVC UK

hi, i have been looking at this thread with alarming interest...(alarming as i has thought i was at the end of a need to purchase any more product!!!!) could anyone tell me what the eye pencils are like?

Sorry I don't know about the eye pencils, but I used their lip glazes :heart::heart: which are the best lipsticks I have ever used : very nourishing for the lips and without any lanolin or carmine ! :clapping::clapping:
And their berry smell is gorgeous ! :flower::flower::flower:

Latest posts

Back