Ally young ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Barnsleylass

Registered Shopper
Can't believe that as this ring sold out, not one person has left a review for it. I have it on advanced order, so if any of you have it could you let me know how it is?
Thanks
Sam

Can't believe that as this ring sold out, not one person has left a review for it. I have it on advanced order, so if any of you have it could you let me know how it is?
Thanks
Sam

i have it on advanced orders too, and would love to have a honest opinion on it.
but i have 3 different delivery dates, 2/7/10, 2/8/10 and 16/8/10, why?

I have it on waitlist too - and agian,I'd like to see a few reviews of it!

All I can think of,has actually anyone got it yet - or are we all on waitlist?? Was it really ever "sold out" or just not ready for anyone yet??

I'm really disappointed with the TSV today - seems really boring to me for a big diamonique day - I thought something like this ring would have been far better!

One time only's are being offered when the TSV hasn't all sold out (well not according to the website anyway) Why is this ?

Re Allys ring. I dont think it has sold out, I think they are waiting to see how many order it before they get the stocks in - hence advanced delivery dates. Crafty eh ?

just to say I'm waiting so long for this ring -I'm considering cancelling it!!!

most of my jewellery is gold - do have some silver pieces and wanted the ring for the times I do wear my silver -however already have an ephipany (sp) 3 ring set from a tsv years ago - and can't wear it for more than a week and my finger goes green and is red raw under the ring :confused:

After this happening again this week - I'm considering is the AY ring worth the wait?!

Figured it went in my favour with husband when I try to get him to buy me the HP netbook that's on EPx4 today, if I had at least TRIED to curb my spending by not buying the ring.

Has no-one actually received their's yet? Is everyone who has ordered it still on waitlist/advanced orders? I might have been tempted had there been even ONE review!

mine was bought as my anniversary gift from hubby, it's been on waitlist ages, and our anniversary has been and gone!

what's going on? anyone know?

I get the impression that nobody has had it yet - they haven't had the stock in yet?

I think they've shot themselves in the foot really - how many more have cancelled their orders because they've had time to think about it/got fed up with waiting?

Latest posts

Back