Anyone bought the Panasonic camera TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Seems like a good price for a decent spec camera as it comes with case and sd card.

Looking at Argos the case alone sells for £29.99.

I ordered one as i thought it was worth a punt. Looking online it seems to get pretty good reviews.

I've bought it - I thought it looked like quite a good deal and my old camera has just stopped working so it came along at the right time.

It's also going to be a lot smaller that my old camera so will fit better in my bag - I'm really looking forward to getting it.

Let me know what you think when you get yours.

I went for it too. My kids all have cameras and, as far as I can remember, they paid the same sort of money as the TSV for fewer pixels and a lot less 'freebies'. I'm flying to Glasgow in a few weeks time with hand luggage only and this little camera will take up no space at all. I'll also let you know how I get on.

Think I would have gone for it but I bought the Canon Ixus 95 IS a few weeks ago as my faithful HP packed up after many years of great service. Can only say that I'm chuffed to bits with my new purchase.

Really looking forward to getting mine, as i have my little Brother's wedding coming up in 8 weeks. Plenty of time to get used to using it.
I had bought the red Fuji they had in May as a TSV but it has developed a fault and has been returned, this came at the right time for me.
I thought they may have had it as a fri/sat tsv but maybe stocks were low as i presume they are clearing stock at Panasonic.

I got the TZ7 for my birthday last year, and I'm really impressed with it.

Thanks Supercoolwillow, i'm glad i haven't made a mistake going for this camera.

Have you posted those snow pictures on here somewhere?
It would be nice to see what the quality is like with this camera.

well i did have as they in the drop but you dont have access so i will upload them here

these are the smaller file size as i have compacted them but these were taken on the highest setting of 10mp

http://www.twitpic.com/224ksc

http://www.twitpic.com/224kts

http://www.twitpic.com/224kus

hope these help

Last edited:

Looks like it copes well with snow which is a good sign for a camera.
Hop i take some good photo's at the wedding in August.

i would say that you`d be more than happy with it, i just leave it on auto and it does very well indeed and some of my pics of me in my t-shirts and that come out very well indeed

the close up shots i have on facebook of my watches come out very well indeed especially on the white one

Mine arrived today and I've taken a few snaps around the house and they've turned out fine. I haven't used a camera in years and so far this one seems to be failrly easy to use. I'll try a few shots outside tomorrow and see how they turn out but I think this one's a keeper. Hubby was fairly impressed too and he uses a Nikon DSLR!

Latest posts

Back