Liz Earle - suspiciously smooth?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedRose

Registered Shopper
Am I being unfair? If I am, big apologies to Liz and spanks for me. But she looks very pert and round in the cheeks, perfectly smooth in her forehead and slightly immobile of face...

She is a beautiful woman and really doesn't need "help" if she has had any.

maybe its because she has a little weight that her skin looks so amazing being underweight can make your face look saggy...
it was a little sad to see julia roberts next to liz.. liz looked amazing but julias face will settle down as she does have a good skincare routine anyway.:up:

Am I being unfair? If I am, big apologies to Liz and spanks for me. But she looks very pert and round in the cheeks, perfectly smooth in her forehead and slightly immobile of face...

I confess I didn't see LE last night, but I would be very surprised if she has had any work done because she is a devotee of skincare being natural. She has never looked to me as if she has had botox etc. Because of that, and her good looks, I think she is an impressive role model for the ageing process. As she is not pencil thin, her face is a little rounded, which over a cetain age is a good thing.

maybe its because she has a little weight that her skin looks so amazing being underweight can make your face look saggy...
it was a little sad to see julia roberts next to liz.. liz looked amazing but julias face will settle down as she does have a good skincare routine anyway.:up:

i am not convinced that julia's skin will settle down, as you get older the elasticity of your skin is weakened and doesnt spring back into shape like the skin of a 20 year old.

Liz has a plumper face and will age better because of this, they always say pick your hips or your face after age 40 and i always thought this was rubbish but maybe there is some truth in it after all

I dont think Julia looks bad for her age but her skin is definitely not as taut as it was before she lost weight

She admitted in the past of doing facial exercises regularly, which if kept up as a routine definitely make a difference.

For me it's way too much of a commitment to manage to keep up with it in my daily routine, but when I do make the effort and do them regularly it makes a considerable difference. I've tried both the Tua Trend and Carole Maggio's facial exercise. If she has kept doing some form of FE over longer time, then the results keep improving more and more, to the point where you can build some firm cheeks, plumper lips etc.

I was watching her too and she has some lines, but looks plump and firm otherwise. I wouldn't know for sure if she's had any fillers, but don't think she's had any Botox. She did raise her brows , forehead was movable, some lines there as well...Really, not bad at all for a mum of her age with a very young baby! Good on her.

She looks lovely and natural.......her neck is also young looking..............a bit sugary though!:biggrin:

I think its because she is still carrying a bit of baby weight and doubt very much that she would have had surgery done whilst she was pregnant or straight after the baby was born!!
I think she looks fab, especially considering she has not long had her 5th child :happy:

She looks fabulous, I would love to know what make up she uses, she always looks so natural and unmade up.

Liz uses a lot of MAC make up and also recommends Benefit, so I'd guess at it being one of those brands. She uses Faux Cils mascara...

Cavegirl. Gossip Correspondent to the z-listers.

Just watching the 5p.m hour & both Liz & Debbie ( am not a great fan but in this instance!) both look fab. fresh skins & nice hair. have always thought LE was a good advert for her products although I don't use her face products anymore.

She does have lines and liver spots, she looks nice though, but then she rarely looks wrong.

Probably helps that they use a special lense coated with gauze and vaseline whenever they do a close-up of Liz, you know?, like old movie-star techniques.:wink:

There's no way she will have had Botox, but I reckon she avails herself occasionally of things like NoTox and non-surgical treatments.

Also, I reckon she probably liquified this last baby's placenta and has been applying it topically and mixing some into her smoothies.

Tis meant to be very "youth-ifying", ya know.

I thought she had "chipmunk cheeks" a bit Amanda Holden-esque!

Yes, it was the cheeks that made me think hmmm, they are very upright and perky. I can't imagine she'd ever use Botox in a million years so maybe it is facial exercises? She looks lovely anyway.

Watching the 8pm show and Liz was talking about the superskin moisturiser and she's just looked straight at the camera and said 'no surgery, promise, just my superskin'!! Is she reading this too?!?!?!?

Liz looks fabulous, and while she always does, she is definitely looking like she has had a little extra help. Personally, I think she would be very happy to indulge in botox or a more invasive procedure. Her eyes are looking considerably improved...

Seriously, Liz is an attractive woman for sure and I have posted this several times before,but I have seen her in real life and she looks a lot better on the TV...honestly!

I thought Liz looked amazing - not sure if she has had any work done, but in the earlier hours her make-up seemed strongr then she usually goes for, black liner and darker brows, which I felt gave her face more defination. Then, in the 9:00 p.m show with JR, her amke-up was more muted and she looked more like her old self. Although still pretty amazing. I did notice that the TSV did not go limited stock in any of the options - wonder if more and more people are realizing that the C&P just isn';t that effective anymore.

Latest posts

Back