Liz Earle - suspiciously smooth?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not very clear on what eye shadow Liz was wearing, was it "My dates my brother' ? She did look stunning and I'd like to go and buy all of the make up that she was wearing. Stunning eye shadow, love the blush, like her gloss/lipstick and foundation looks nice. Can anyone please advise what she was wearing. I'm talking about the midnight hour / repeat 8 am and I think that she was wearing a blueish eye shadow to match her cardigan, but I cant really tell, there seemed to be a bit of purple as well. It this final that she was wearing "My dates my brother" ?

I'm not very clear on what eye shadow Liz was wearing, was it "My dates my brother' ? She did look stunning and I'd like to go and buy all of the make up that she was wearing. Stunning eye shadow, love the blush, like her gloss/lipstick and foundation looks nice. Can anyone please advise what she was wearing. I'm talking about the midnight hour / repeat 8 am and I think that she was wearing a blueish eye shadow to match her cardigan, but I cant really tell, there seemed to be a bit of purple as well. It this final that she was wearing "My dates my brother" ?

Marina 'My dates my brother' is a pinky champagne colour and has recently been 'retired' if that is any help

Latest posts

Back