A confession!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
oh dear, after many hours happily slagging off QVC "fashion" on this forum and giggling at the witty comments from you all, I did a foolish thing......a few days ago obviously overcome by the heat I "one clicked" a Centigrade coat in the £10 fashion thingy on line. Shock horror it has just arrived by courier (3 days after being ordered) and total shock it is realy nice and will be great for my basic work coat . A total bargain and I am well happy (as my niece would say)

oh dear, after many hours happily slagging off QVC "fashion" on this forum and giggling at the witty comments from you all, I did a foolish thing......a few days ago obviously overcome by the heat I "one clicked" a Centigrade coat in the £10 fashion thingy on line. Shock horror it has just arrived by courier (3 days after being ordered) and total shock it is realy nice and will be great for my basic work coat . A total bargain and I am well happy (as my niece would say)

I had a Centigrade military coat, it was great, lasted me about 2 years,then gave up the ghost, but then I did wear it to death.Cost £45 and I more than got my money's worth.

Not all QVC fashion is the pits, most of it is ,there are good things to be found, but you have to look.

I have 3 centigrade coats - all the same style but in different colours! And I bought a gorgeous top from Renee that is really classy and, yes, even a Quacker factory shirt and cami set (with beading on - not the usual sparkles and animals pics etc) that, every time I wear it, I can guarantee I get compliments - once at the F1 British Grand Prixx when no less than Jodie Kidd was present. You can buy and wear QVC fashion, enjoy it, look good in it and the sky won't fall in. Of course this is not true of ALL QVC fashion!

I had a Centigrade military coat, it was great, lasted me about 2 years,then gave up the ghost, but then I did wear it to death.Cost £45 and I more than got my money's worth.

Not all QVC fashion is the pits, most of it is ,there are good things to be found, but you have to look.

Very true, I have some bits and pieces too.

Latest posts

Back