clogau TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

njhsmee

Registered Shopper
I spotted something about a clogau TSV somewhere around the middle of the month.Anyone have any ideas?

I am still waiting for my 3 stone limited edition tree of life ring that i ordered in april! They said it was advanced orders and it would be shipped in two weeks.I haven't heard a peep out of QVC about it and i had emailed 3 times.On my fourth attempt,when i said i would cancel my order,they replied saying Clogau had sent the rings without the certificates and they had to be returned.They may be shipped the middle of this month.I have waited well over 2 months,why could they not have emailed me!

I have the rose gold cariad ring and love it - but bought it direct from clogau,and it was loads cheaper than qvc.

I've since had a charm from them to go on my sweetie bracelet and its terrible quality.added to the fact its fallen off twice at work,and luckily a colleague has spotted it,has put me off the range a bit.

Not that I think I could afford the TSV anyway!!!

I saved for ages for the ring and i'm wondering now if it is not worth the wait.......

I received the really, really narrow Tree of Life ring yesterday after having it on waitlist for ages. Despite being about 90 quid, it's terrible. I expected it to be narrow but not like a bit of copper wire, it's very flat too:down:

Latest posts

Back