Charlie - TomTom TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lozi

Registered Shopper
Words fail me...... how stupid does Charlie think we are???

TSV opening words..

Quote:

" I was in the middle of nowhere, outside London trying to get to work... panicing, a shop was open, selling satnavs, I bought mine, this very model and I got to QVC minutes later............."

Surely Charlie knows where he works??

What a ridiculous statement to make!!

I heard that too! And cringed. Sorry Charlie, but you went down in my estimation big time when you came out with that. Although the version I heard at 7am was that he was taking his kid somewhere and got lost on a Sunday, so stopped at a shop that was open. Sounds like he was told to alter his story a bit??? What a load of old bo**ocks it was!!! Whichever version he comes out with, it makes him sound totally ridiculous

I heard the second version too - something about getting lost on his way to work after taking his son to a football match???

well I'm sorry Charlie but if you can stop and find a shop open that sells Tom-Toms & have got time to buy one and set it all up, surely you could have just stopped and asked someone for directions? :confused:

But the story could be true, Charlie is such a numpty wouldn't put anything past him, he probably can't find his way off his own front drive without the blimmin sat nav - god knows how his partner Michelle puts up with him, she must have the patience of a saint!

TSV opening words..

Quote:

" I was in the middle of nowhere, outside London trying to get to work... panicing, a shop was open, selling satnavs, I bought mine, this very model and I got to QVC minutes later............."

I have heard him tell that daft story before. Couldn't he just ask for directions like sat nav - less people do or as we all did before they existed. He obviously gets paid too much or he wouldn't have made such a reckless purchase. Sirry iriot!!

i heard his story too and thought it was ridiculous he just happened to come across a shop that sold sat navs what a load of tosh why do they have to make up stories to sell products? if they have'nt got said product or had one they should just say don't need them pretending just to sell us stuff it's like JR not having a go but she bangs on how she uses C&P every day yet when she was on with decleor she was going on how she uses their cleanser every day would be good if they could be honest with us apologies for my wee rant :)

yes it does annoy me when the presenters claim to have/use everything that QVC sell, I would much rather they be honest - but they are sales people so it's all just part of the script I guess? And I find SA's on beauty counters and even therapists in salons do exactly the same thing, ie claim they use everything and can't live without it so neither should you!!

Charlie's story was just ridiculous though, why couldn't he say he has got a similar model Tom Tom, end of!

At least JR doesn't claim she was driving to work one day, felt an urgent need to cleanse her face so stopped off at the nearest salon for some Decleor :giggle:

TSV opening words..

Quote:

I believe most people who live in London think there is no world outside of the M25 :tongue:

Maybe that's because it takes so long to get out of ****** London they don't bother!! :headbang: Anyway back to Smarmy, that stupid story makes him sound like a right twot, as well as a bliddy liar. :down:

He should count himself lucky that even though he was "in the middle of nowhere" on a Sunday morning, he was able to find a shop open that sold tom-toms !

(We on the other hand, should count ourselves very unlucky....)

In the middle of nowhere?
Shop selling Tom Toms?
Sounds like every business park in Britain.

But why Charlie would you buy from an overpriced superstore when QVC have such stunning prices?

In the middle of nowhere?
Shop selling Tom Toms?
Sounds like every business park in Britain.

But why Charlie would you buy from an overpriced superstore when QVC have such stunning prices?

that's probably why he came out with that stupid story about being lost, didn't want to admit he'd gone to the out of town superstore cos they were much cheaper and better value :smirk:

Latest posts

Back