Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From next year Smashbox will be in department stores in mainland UK.
Ooh, that's interesting! They seem to have vanished from John Lewis now (think there was a thread about that on the old forum) - any idea where they might be popping up next?

I'm going to ask a really silly question sorry - but what exactly is Halo? Is it like BE Mineral Veil? Do you use a Kabuki brush or the #29 brush? :eek:

Could begin with a D;)

Fraggle, no Halo is a finishing powder not a foundation, but if your skin is good you could get away with it. It has build in luminous effect which is very forgiving, not shiney but a gentle glow like candlelight.

Could begin with a D;)

Fraggle, no Halo is a finishing powder not a foundation, but if your skin is good you could get away with it. It has build in luminous effect which is very forgiving, not shiney but a gentle glow like candlelight.
Any chance of Halo being in the TSV, Donna? Wouldn't that be lovely???:)

I'm going to ask a really silly question sorry - but what exactly is Halo? Is it like BE Mineral Veil? Do you use a Kabuki brush or the #29 brush? :eek:

As donna said it is a finishing powder, but it has a lot of coverage compared with any other finishing powder i've ever used. Very different to mineral veil. I use mine every day as my foundation, with LG BB fair as my concealer where I need it. Halo leaves a lovely light finish and doesn't look like you're heavily made up. I wear it as my only base on good skin days and over tinted moisturiser on bad skin days. I apply it with my #29.

As for colours, I know you use BE fair. I would say that the fair halo is a little darker than that, but lighter than fairly light.

Why dont you read the thread from the start sillysausage and you might find the answer to your question :?:

Thanks Jabbathehut, I was just wondering if it was confirmed that we are indeed going to get the same TSV as the US peeps that was mentioned at the beginning of the thread. Anyhow, I hope so, as it sounds good!:)

A big beauty store owned by LVMH with brands all over a America and Europe.

By the way do you actually know Halo with a kabuki brush costs £45 to buy?
It is in House of Fraser Belfast and on special at £36 at the moment. So the QVC price is excellent in the TSV.

Thank you :D

It is in House of Fraser Belfast and on special at £36 at the moment. So the QVC price is excellent in the TSV.

Didn't Jayne post not too long ago that Smashbox was pulling out of the UK? :confused:

Didn't Jayne post not too long ago that Smashbox was pulling out of the UK? :confused:

Yes they where in John Lewis and pulled out earlier this year. Actually looking for a UK distributor as they don't have one at the moment. This I think was the problem rather than the brand not doing well.

The only offical places to buy Smashbox in the UK are Jayne and House of Fraser Belfast. But Smashbox are from next year going to expand in the UK once more. The HoF Belfast Smashbox is actually getting a much bigger counter next month, it is doing so well.

I knew they were in some John Lewis stores but I had thought from Jayne's post that they were pulling out the UK full stop not just from JL>

Sazza its complicated.

For some reason HoF Belfast gets its Smashbox from Ireland/Europe distribution.
There is no distributor for the UK at the moment, that is why they pulled out of John Lewis. They lost their distributor for the UK. Smashbox are currently looking for a new UK distributor and then will relaunch next year in Debenhams UK/Ireland wide. I only heard about the Debenhams thing a few weeks back by chatting to the manager of the HoF Smashbox.

QVC actually gets its stock from QVC America direct, they do all the ordering on our QVC's behalf and ship it over. I think Ojon could be the same.

Thanks for your help all that posted on the Halo. I don't really need the rest of the TSV as as much as I adore Smashbox I can't use it all up fast enough and I have enough blushers/lipgloss/eyeshadows to last me 10 years :D, hence I have invested in a Halo from eBay for a good price - not bothered about the brush, I have enough to choose from.

Sazza its complicated.

For some reason HoF Belfast gets its Smashbox from Ireland/Europe distribution.
There is no distributor for the UK at the moment, that is why they pulled out of John Lewis. They lost their distributor for the UK. Smashbox are currently looking for a new UK distributor and then will relaunch next year in Debenhams UK/Ireland wide. I only heard about the Debenhams thing a few weeks back by chatting to the manager of the HoF Smashbox.

QVC actually gets its stock from QVC America direct, they do all the ordering on our QVC's behalf and ship it over. I think Ojon could be the same.

Ahhh I see.

So it is going into Debenhams over here and not HoF?

Latest posts

Back