'Meet the Presenters'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baubles

Registered Shopper
Isn't it about time they updated the presenter info on the website?

Victoria Norris (nee Burton) has managed to update her name - infact almost immediatly she got married - but nothing else. Her profile still talks about her 'fiance'. I also see she tells a 'secret' about Stacey and as far as I can tell she's not been with the programme since at least March 2010.

Jerilee Bonner is always bemoaning the fact that she's single, hasn't got a boyfriend, wants a boyfriend etc, and has been doing since at least March, but her profile mentions a Turkish guy! '...my boyfriend is also Turkish and I love a bit of destiny.' So, not much of a destiny there then.

And where are the profiles for the other presenters? Just before the 'auditions' Karen Witchells started occasional presenting (if that's what you can call it). Then along came Vicky (clone) and Bonnie Styles a couple of months or so ago. Nothing for any of them. Does that mean they may not be staying and it's not worth someone spending a bit of time updating the info?

OK. Friday afternoon rants over (for now!). :flower:

An out of date website really gets on my goat too. Infact Billy only said to me this morning oh no the Rocks and Co site is rubbish. Joking aside I totally agree. No excuse for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back