Did I hear it right?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
I was flicking channels when I heard the presenter on JM say, get the beads valued and then you can charge the customers more!!!!

She was showing the garnet beads. Surely I heard it wrong, if not then this is plain silly as the kits are usually £35 and sending any item to value is a min. of £25. Where is the sense in this :thinking:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

How embarrasing that the item you take to be valued costs more to be valued than the item itself :giggle:

This is plain wicked, Bennett & Co are going down in my estimation on a daily basis and are now well into minus. xxxxxxxxxxx

This is plain wicked, Bennett & Co are going down in my estimation on a daily basis and are now well into minus. xxxxxxxxxxx

Hear, hear, it's a dreadful thing to be advising people to do this.
I note the continued absence of the Bennetts on this forum and, frankly, that speaks volumes.

Maybe the presenters think that you can go into a jewellers and get a valuation done for free!

Maybe the presenters think that you can go into a jewellers and get a valuation done for free!

Apparently you do have some jewellers who do free valuations according to JM. I am yet to find one, so if anyone here has found one I would love to know as I can then get most of my beads valued and charge you all 3 x more :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Send me all your jewellery and I will give a free valuation - then send them back. Honest :giggle:

Latest posts

Back