"Fashion" Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

such a load of ..............

according to Chuntley...nearly every item is breakfast at tiffany's. Looks more like a fry-up at the little chef to me.

the clothing is getting worse every week on QVC , whats happening ? sorry to offend but the more animal print i see on cheap tacky clothes and plastic bags from B&W the more i hate it . having to listen to the presenters talking a load of rubbish ( not the word i am thinking ) as lick huntley constantly does in her insincere tone.

if they think anybody believes audrey hepburn would be seen in any of that tat then they have been sniffing too many scented candles

it wont change either while people still buy this tat from america and canada at very high prices . what about getting some european manufacturers who would be able to design stylish / classic items that we would like to wear.

Does anybody really walk around in lime green and sky blue crop trousers? That Kim woman has got such a skewed view of what colours women really want. It's over priced tat yet to seems to sell.

Please QVC, less frumpy clothes aimed at the American market. Is that dreadful frumpy Susan Graver Designs on today?

the clothing is getting worse every week on QVC , whats happening ? sorry to offend but the more animal print i see on cheap tacky clothes and plastic bags from B&W the more i hate it . having to listen to the presenters talking a load of rubbish ( not the word i am thinking ) as lick huntley constantly does in her insincere tone.

if they think anybody believes audrey hepburn would be seen in any of that tat then they have been sniffing too many scented candles

it wont change either while people still buy this tat from america and canada at very high prices . what about getting some european manufacturers who would be able to design stylish / classic items that we would like to wear.

That was BRILLIANT Mak !!!, i've been thinking this for a while. QVC must surely be able to come up with better clothing than this. They're calling it Fashion Day... so where is the Fashion?:confused::confused:

My hubby calls qvc fashion 'clothes for old people' and then when he saw ideal worlds he said 'and this is clothes for dead people'!!!!

Does anyone really buy any of this stuff - how can they call it 'fashion day'.

Am oldish and would never ever wear any of this stuff, i can never understand ms mentalson either her voice sends, me over the edge lol.

I have never seen any of the presenters wearing the clothes, when it is not a kim show, has anybody else ? Also Julia those tops really do not suit you, i am also tired of hearing WEAR IT BELTED..Ermm why i am fat enough, sure fat would look great hanging over a belt- NOT..!

Would never wear those camel toe trousers either, apols to anybody who do like the clothes, somebody must like them, sadly not for me.

Everything has been pretty bad so far, apart from the Centigrade hour which had one or two nice bits in it - but mostly a complete turn off.

Don't know what you are all moaning about ' everythings on trend' :eek: according to Glen Campbell:D

What on earth was Glen Campbell wearing...??????????

Black Jeans rolled over a couple of times to make turn-ups, Brown Brogue Shoes, Waistcoat with Gold Coloured Buttons, White Shirt with BOW TIE, Dark Navy Blazer with Sailing Badge Emblem on the Pocket..............:eek:

I really do think QVC are going too far with this "SO CALLED FASHION EXPERT", and also what they are trying to pass off as FASHION.....:eek:

Now Mrs J, don't go all coy, tell us what you bought, there is the odd thing here and there that can be passable.........:)

FLIPPEN HELL Mrs J................:D

Don't worry, not bad at all.................:)

Let me know what it's like in the flesh, or on the flesh for that matter....

Latest posts

Back