broken Swivel Sweeper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Swivel Sweeper -827 456 snapped yesterday just like Hillbo's!! I always felt the joint was fragile but liked the sweeper(great for when you dont want to bring out the big hoover). I phoned CS and they have arranged a pick up and i've gone for a refund(inc p&p) and have purchased a G-tech model which was in stock(maybe same as Houserabbit's?) - 826 776 slightly more expensive at £38.28inc p&p - the broken sweeper is £35.39 inc p&p - but it looks more sturdy. Anyone with 827 456 watch the hinge as its very fragile.

I got my replacement Swivel Sweeper from Woodbridge last week & it does not have the hinge so it is probably a previous model, which is fine it is certainly sturdier than the qvc one..

I got my replacement Swivel Sweeper from Woodbridge last week & it does not have the hinge so it is probably a previous model, which is fine it is certainly sturdier than the qvc one..

ah yes - but does it have the LED light?? (only joking)....

I might do the same - I returned my one last week and asked to go on waitlist for a replacement - but maybe I'll do the same as you Hilbo....just one question - is your new one a "Swivel Sweeper"?? the only reason I ask is because on the Thane Direct website they say that only QVC and Thane are authorised sellers - so I was just wondering if the Woodbridge one is a different brand???

Latest posts

Back