In the kitchen tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i am glad it is a set of knives...been looking for a new set for a while...did anyone try the technique one that was a try-me a while back?

i am glad it is a set of knives...been looking for a new set for a while...did anyone try the technique one that was a try-me a while back?

Yes, i bought it livelovelaugh and love it - it's the only knife I use now in the kitchen :D

I think the TSV will be really tempting for me :D

The only fault I have with the knife I already have is that it comes packaged in a box.

I would prefer if it had a protective plastic sleeve so that I could keep it in a drawer.

It's so sharp, I wouldn't dare keep it in a drawer unprotected :eek:

I might invest in a magnetic knife holder if I go for the TSV too:D

The only fault I have with the knife I already have is that it comes packaged in a box.

I would prefer if it had a protective plastic sleeve so that I could keep it in a drawer.

It's so sharp, I wouldn't dare keep it in a drawer unprotected :eek:

I might invest in a magnetic knife holder if I go for the TSV too:D

maybe it is worth asking CS if they supply plastic sleeves? it might be that other customers have raised the same point...hope you get something suitable!

Technique Paring Knife & Chef's Knife Set by cook's essentials
Item Number: 828655
QVC Price £19.50
Today's Special Value Price £16.20
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Slice, dice, carve or peel with these two stylish Technique knives. Designed especially for QVC, the set contains a paring and a chef's katsu knife making food preparation easy. Made from quality Japanese steel, they're sharp and durable with exceptional strength and balance. Each with a unique 50% serrated edge, these versatile knives will cut through all types of food while the flat edge is ideal for chopping herbs and veg. Both knives have non-slip handles offering a safe grip and come in a protective case. Purchaser must be 18 years of age or over.

i know it is probably a bit sad, but i have bought so much rubbish from qvc it is good to see something that i will use! i can get so excited about beauty products but i have spent a fortune on products that neither work or are still waiting to get through!!! at least this is going to be useful! (or used should i say!)

Latest posts

Back