More bling!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Now last haul was smallish :tongue:, but I made up for it this time :giggle:

All are stunning pieces IRL. I think TJC need to improve on their photos of items too!!!

Here goes :heart:

P1110992.JPG

P1110996.JPG

P1110997.JPG

P1120001.JPG

P1120007.JPG

P1120012.JPG

P1120013.JPG

P1120015.JPG

P1120018.JPG

P1120023.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I so wanted to be nosey but all I'm getting on clicking the links is Server Not Found. Rats.

Lovely, lovely haul BB :clapping: .... think TJC should definitely employ you to take their photos. :nod:

I can't see any links :sad: am I being dim? :thinking:

What's the 2nd necklace, please? Is it one long strand and does it have a clasp? Do I spot an Apatite ring and what gems are in the ring below that one?

Sorry about all the questions. :blush:

Lovely, lovely haul BB :clapping: .... think TJC should definitely employ you to take their photos. :nod:

I can't see any links :sad: am I being dim? :thinking:

What's the 2nd necklace, please? Is it one long strand and does it have a clasp? Do I spot an Apatite ring and what gems are in the ring below that one?

Sorry about all the questions. :blush:

Sazza has removed the links fluff, so you are not being dim - they have gone :sun:

I did have description on photos but they are not showing here.

The second necklace is multi pearl necklaces (knotted). Its just one long strand without clasp. I think its 60". I can wear it 3 times.

Yes it is the Apatite ring which is the reversible one with RD and zircon the other side (thats the ring below the Apatite).

That's some haul BB! - lovely

Am guessing New Year Resolutions gone out the window then!! :cheeky:

What New Year Resolution :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I just got a bit carried away and I am glad I did as all pieces are stunning. The red shell earring came broken but I am hoping to mend them myself!

wowzers what a stash BB - some really pretty things there - all from tjc? were they tv auctions or the other falling or rising ones?? I love the pearl necklaces and also the dangly MOP flower - and the green square pendant to the left..... in fact loads of it is lovely - Which is your fave thing???

Yep Loobi all from TJC rising auctions.

My fav. are the necklaces and the rings and the pendants and the earrings - covers them all really :giggle:

If I had to choose one it has to be the Pearl ring(coloured one) ( very closely followed by the silver chain pearl necklace)

wow! well done you then! some bargains to be had on that system thats for sure..........

Thanks for showing your lovely jewellery,I just ordered a little set of amethyst earings and a necklace which looked a good colour today (hope they look as they did on screen) my last delivery took 20 days to come after snow etc so hope deliveries are back to normal

emerald - by way of encouragement - my order placed 27th dec was here before New Years Eve! One I place Xmas Eve arrived Tuesday this week - so with Santa out of the way on the delivery highway, other trucks can now get through...................snow allowing of course

Last edited:
Thanks for showing your lovely jewellery,I just ordered a little set of amethyst earings and a necklace which looked a good colour today (hope they look as they did on screen) my last delivery took 20 days to come after snow etc so hope deliveries are back to normal

Hope the set is even better IRL Emerald. Their delivery is getting better and quicker. Fingers cross you get yours soon too. Keep us posted :smile:

Thanks for the up to date information on deliveries loobi and beading belle glad to hear things are returning to normal

WOW BB, you're a walking advert for their rising auctions - all lovely!

Any chance of telling us what each piece is please? I particularly like the pear shaped ring that I've seen in the auctions with labradorite BUT yours looks too pearlescent? Is it labradorite or something else - whatever it is, it's my fav of your haul! Also, what's the big circular ring - is that the coloured pearl one?

By the way, I won an auction, got sent an email with a link to checkout and I can't get the link to work :(

Some lovely things there BB and fab photos as always. Ooh I just love the heart with the cut-out in your first picture...you know me and hearts..:heart:

WOW BB, you're a walking advert for their rising auctions - all lovely!

Any chance of telling us what each piece is please? I particularly like the pear shaped ring that I've seen in the auctions with labradorite BUT yours looks too pearlescent? Is it labradorite or something else - whatever it is, it's my fav of your haul! Also, what's the big circular ring - is that the coloured pearl one?

By the way, I won an auction, got sent an email with a link to checkout and I can't get the link to work :(

:blush:

Meeshoo its Sri Lankan Rainbow Moonstone ring.

Try coping and pasting the link. That might work! You have mail too xx

Some lovely things there BB and fab photos as always. Ooh I just love the heart with the cut-out in your first picture...you know me and hearts..:heart:

Yes I had a feeling you would love that pendant. Its the fire agate pendant and one of my fav. too :heart:

Latest posts

Back