Beauty Makeovers with AY TSV 30/08/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just don't get why people are buying this. You can get better quality lipglosses in nicer colours much cheaper from Superdrug and Boots

Fran Wilson is NOT a lip expert, it's a mail order company selling cheap cosmetics. From the website www.franwilson.com :-

Founded in 1980 by Fran and Herb Wilson, Fran Wilson Creative Cosmetics has been bringing innovative, affordable beauty products to consumers throughout the world. These products are uniquely different and fill a very special niche in the beauty industry.

Our specialty is quality treatment products at very affordable prices. Please browse through our Lip, Eye and Foot Care products as well as our internationally acclaimed Retinol Skin Care line.

At least Alison has stopped saying 'Fran Wilson only makes lip products and that's why she's an expert', which is just as well because clearly that is NOT TRUE :tantrum:

I'm never impressed with the way Alison does make up.
She might be a fab skincare expert but a make up artiste,she ain't, no matter what she says :)

:eek::eek: How can you say that Marzy? I mean, literally, she's the No. 1 Shopping Channel's Resident Beauty Expert, has been for over 500 years, and what she doesn't know about beauty, cosmetics, etc. literally isn't worth knowing. She knows how to literally slap it on and scrape it off literally. ;)

She has done literally hundreds of wedding make-ups and knows everything about everything when it comes to beauty products, literally. :D

:eek::eek: How can you say that Marzy? I mean, literally, she's the No. 1 Shopping Channel's Resident Beauty Expert, has been for over 500 years, and what she doesn't know about beauty, cosmetics, etc. literally isn't worth knowing. She knows how to literally slap it on and scrape it off literally. ;)

She has done literally hundreds of wedding make-ups and knows everything about everything when it comes to beauty products, literally. :D

lol lol lol literally!!!

I think her skin care knowledge is stuck in the 1980's to be honest, god I am no dermatologist but even I know she spouts crap about the technical aspects of how products work.

And as for some of the products I have bought on her recommendation, what a load of cobblers. Errrrrrrrr Genie, lets put PVA glue on your face which cracks when you smile, there was a similar one from another brand too. Oh yes Lord and Berry weird shaped pencils that scratched your lips or eyes off too, the list is endless really.

It's sales, she sells whatever she is paid to sell on QVC.

Very true BusyLizzie :)

She's worked her magic on celebrities and royals too! And literally trained millions of people over the years :D

Alison does spout a load of clap-trap. :rolleyes:

This must be one of the dreariest beauty tsvs ever. Couldn't they have at least shipped in a container load of Gale Hayman from China? Even that would have been preferable.

Alison does spout a load of clap-trap. :rolleyes:

This must be one of the dreariest beauty tsvs ever. Couldn't they have at least shipped in a container load of Gale Hayman from China? Even that would have been preferable.

Absolutely! :D

I think they look pretty and would make good stocking fillers... :eek:

..... I'll get me coat.....

I usually love lip gloss but when they did a screen shot of all the colours, they all looked the same, except one was slightly darker???? :confused:

Great minds Sazza, great minds! I was also thinking the same about the skin tint too, it looked like some sort of acne cover from years long ago!:D

Great minds indeed!!! :D

I usually love lip gloss but when they did a screen shot of all the colours, they all looked the same, except one was slightly darker???? :confused:

I thought the same!!!

Latest posts

Back