Survey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mjw

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone. Did anybody fill in a survey which was sent by e-mail just before christmas? I did. The survey promised if you filled it in you would get 10% off your next web puschase. I filled it in and a few weeks later decided to buy a ring filled in the code which had been given to me but it was refused!! The reason given to me was that 10% was only for things bought which hadn't gone to auction. Did any one else have this problem. :doh:

Has anyone had cash back under "TJC lowest price promise":thinking:

Did the small print state that the discount only applied to non-auction items? If they didn't specifically mention this, you could insist on the discount.

Did the small print state that the discount only applied to non-auction items? If they didn't specifically mention this, you could insist on the discount.

Hi not sure. I read the main bit and did not see anything about it. But like everything they hide it away! :doh: I haven't got the e-mail to check! :wonder:

Hi mjw I probably did get the survey but did not fill it in! Why don't you e-mail CS and see what they say.

No I haven't claimed against the lowest price promise, but in the past (2 years back) I did claim if the item I had purchased went lower without any problem.

I think there was a proviso stating where you could and couldn't buy from using the code! But I found that the questionnaire became so intrusive for personal details...like income and spending patterns that I packed it in and
actually felt like telling them 'to shove it'! :doh: And I deleted the email as well, so can't check now, sorry.

Hi mjw I probably did get the survey but did not fill it in! Why don't you e-mail CS and see what they say.

No I haven't claimed against the lowest price promise, but in the past (2 years back) I did claim if the item I had purchased went lower without any problem.

Thanks for your reply concerning the lowest price. I bought a ring and then I was checking the webb site and saw it had come down by £50. I spoke to Miles, he said I would have a cheque by the end of the month. Since then the ring has gone back up to the the orginal price. So far I haven't had a cheque :wait:

Hopefully you will receive the cheque soon. If not send another e-mail addressed to Miles. I think TJC's CS is fab. and they do reply to e-mail!

What ring did you get mjw?

I think there was a proviso stating where you could and couldn't buy from using the code! But I found that the questionnaire became so intrusive for personal details...like income and spending patterns that I packed it in and
actually felt like telling them 'to shove it'! :doh: And I deleted the email as well, so can't check now, sorry.
Same here.

Thanks for your reply concerning the lowest price. I bought a ring and then I was checking the webb site and saw it had come down by £50. I spoke to Miles, he said I would have a cheque by the end of the month. Since then the ring has gone back up to the the orginal price. So far I haven't had a cheque :wait:
Any news yet MJW?? I have sent you a pm with Miles' direct telephone number so give him a call with all the detailos and I'm sure he will sort it out for you. Let us know the outcome please.

Any news yet MJW?? I have sent you a pm with Miles' direct telephone number so give him a call with all the detailos and I'm sure he will sort it out for you. Let us know the outcome please.

Thanks for the PM. i will wait a few more days and see if it arrives before I ring him. I must point out it was Miles who I spoke too, so hopefully there won't be any problems.:grin:
Thanks again. I will let you know what happens

Hi again. :flower: I would still ring Miles anyway hon because it may be that he lost the details or has been off sick or has just been so busy he hasn't quite got round to ringing you yet. You can tell I'm an impatient tart can't you?? :smirk:

Hi again. :flower: I would still ring Miles anyway hon because it may be that he lost the details or has been off sick or has just been so busy he hasn't quite got round to ringing you yet. You can tell I'm an impatient tart can't you?? :smirk:

I am like you, I am impatient. I am trying to be good by waiting :giggle:

Last edited:
Well they say patience is a virtue but tbh I'd rather have 50 quid. :tongue: I am confident that if you give Miles a call he will clear this up pronto because that's the way he is. :clapping:

Well they say patience is a virtue but tbh I'd rather have 50 quid. :tongue: I am confident that if you give Miles a call he will clear this up pronto because that's the way he is. :clapping:

Hi Sue,

Just to let you know I spoke to Miles today and he was very nice. He checked and said that the cheque was posted yesterday but phoned me back 10 mins later to say that it had missed last nights post and was being posted out today! :rock: I will let you know when it arrives. I have tried to put a link to my ring to show you "peeps" but can't do it. :taphead:/FONT]

Hi MJW, that's fab news!! :clapping: I knew Miles wouldnt let you down, he rocks. :rock: What's the code for your ring and I'll try and post a pic for you. Sx

Hi Sue,
It is 769771. thanks

Here you are hon. I've seen your ring on air and it's beautiful MJW, wear it in Good Health. Sx

769771_1.jpg

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" id=ctl17_drepaterImage border=0 cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD><INPUT style="BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; WIDTH: 50px; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; HEIGHT: 50px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px" id=ctl17_drepaterImage_ctl00_ImgButtonList class=myimage1 onmouseover=" javascript:ClickImageShowMouseOver('ctl17_ProductImage','/Common/medium/769771.jpg')" onclick=" javascript:ClickImageShow('http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/Common/Images/GemstoneImages/769771.jpg');return false;" alt="ILIANA 18K Y Gold Diamond Ring Size O0.750Ct." src="http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/Common/Images/GemstoneImages/769771.jpg" type=image name=ctl17$drepaterImage$ctl00$ImgButtonList>

</TD><TD><INPUT style="BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; WIDTH: 50px; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; HEIGHT: 50px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px" id=ctl17_drepaterImage_ctl01_ImgButtonList class=myimage1 onmouseover=" javascript:ClickImageShowMouseOver('ctl17_ProductImage','/Common/medium/769771_1.jpg')" onclick=" javascript:ClickImageShow('http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/Common/Images/GemstoneImages/769771_1.jpg');return false;" alt="ILIANA 18K Y Gold Diamond Ring Size O0.750Ct." src="http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/Common/Images/GemstoneImages/769771_1.jpg" type=image name=ctl17$drepaterImage$ctl01$ImgButtonList>

</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/ProductDetail.aspx?StockCode=769771&ISFPC=true

You are so clever. I am quite good on a computer for a golden oldie lol. but I just couldn't do that. Glad you like it, Thanks again.

:wave:

Latest posts

Back