Sazza

Staff member
YbF Transforming Mascara Duo
One Time Only Price £14.67
QVC Price £17.50
Item Number 226549
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Your eyelashes will love this transforming mascara duo from Y.B.F! It's water-based formula will transform your lashes into glossy, glamorous and voluminous lashes to be proud of. You'll receive two 5ml mascaras.

ybf Neuteralising Face Primer
Item Number: 226539
QVC Price £19.25
One Time Only Price £16.10
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Prepare your skin before applying make-up with this Y.B.F primer (40ml). It's a colour correcting formula that smoothes and refines your skin and helps to make your make-up last longer.

ybf Clever Colour Collection
Item Number: 226556
QVC Price £17.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

All your make-up needs are packaged up in one neat compact in the Y.B.F Clever Colour Collection. The palette contains four 0.96g lipglosses, two 2.48g blushers and four 0.96g eyeshadows. Choose from neutral or fashion shades, and create your own chic look. The lid of the compact is fitted with a mirror, and it also comes with two double-ended make-up brushes.

ybf Neuteralising Face Primer
Item Number: 226539
QVC Price £19.25
One Time Only Price £16.10
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Prepare your skin before applying make-up with this Y.B.F primer (40ml). It's a colour correcting formula that smoothes and refines your skin and helps to make your make-up last longer.

ybf Clever Colour Collection
Item Number: 226556
QVC Price £17.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

All your make-up needs are packaged up in one neat compact in the Y.B.F Clever Colour Collection. The palette contains four 0.96g lipglosses, two 2.48g blushers and four 0.96g eyeshadows. Choose from neutral or fashion shades, and create your own chic look. The lid of the compact is fitted with a mirror, and it also comes with two double-ended make-up brushes.

THANKS., I'm still opening the bag full from the cruise.:ANYWORD:group hug

Just watching the YBF - is it just me or is everything more expensive now it is ybf and not models prefer. The two eyebrow pencils are £13.89 and they used to be around £11.00. Is this just a rip off or what???

Also is Stacey a bit less excitable than normal???

I think the prices were bound to go up, the Models Prefer prices had stayed the same for a long time but also the price of most things here have risen recently.

I am very happy now I know it is paraben free and had to get a few bits, well it is pink after all :D:D

Latest posts

Back