Largest Quantity Auction!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its not just the auctions with big quantities that they pull its practically every one no matter what the amount or price it seems quite the norm to just say thats the price take it or leave it and it will be held for one hour and when you scroll down theres usually loads there waiting for the hour to run out .

The ring was in fact white quartz and pink amethyst (or should I say supposed to be). I only know this because when I looked in, I too thought it was all white quartz until they put it into the magic box and lo and behold the central ring was indeed white quartz, but the outer two were showing signs of pink - hey presto. It also shows pink amethyst in the list of ingredients, but no wonder there's confusion it was really poor. As for the design - ugly and looked very uncomfortable. Being so wide I'm sure it would dig into adjacent fingers. xxxxxxxxxxx

A real drag-queen special; I can just imagine how wonderful some poor Mum is going to feel after being presented with that lump of tawdry baubleness next weekend....:sad:

I think I'd rather receive a tastefully-wrapped paid of oven gloves....

Jinny

A real drag-queen special; I can just imagine how wonderful some poor Mum is going to feel after being presented with that lump of tawdry baubleness next weekend....:sad:

I think I'd rather receive a tastefully-wrapped paid of oven gloves....

Jinny

TV TV. :cheeky:

Actually I think it looks rather pretty... :mysmilie_493:
How much did it go for?

The overriding impression with which I was left was why should we give a hoot how mant rings were in this, or any other for that matter, auction given that a price had been decided beforehand and a time limit was placed on how long they would run the auction.

With these pre-decided factors, the quantity ceases to have any relevance. If it was a true reverse auction where the price continues to fall untill the allocated stock in the auction has sold, then and only then does the much advertised 1,200 become of relevance or interest!

If it was a true reverse auction where the price continues to fall untill the allocated stock in the auction has sold, then and only then does the much advertised 1,200 become of relevance or interest!

What happens when the price reaches zero? Should they go into negative figures and pay customers to take the trinkets off their hands? :mysmilie_483:

What happens when the price reaches zero? Should they go into negative figures and pay customers to take the trinkets off their hands? :mysmilie_483:

Might work out cheaper for them than having to refund postage costs all the time when customers return faulty goods.......

How many times do we hear on Gems TV.................."Oh this sale has gone into minus figures, we are selling this at a loss"
Yeah right, either you think the public are stupid or your business won't survive comments like that for long.

Latest posts

Back