Do you think it's not coming

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

worrier

Xena, sometimes
I ordered Prostrong TSV on 18th of last month. Is anyone else still waiting for theirs? I was hoping it was just the bank holiday delay but still no joy.:mad:

I find that make-up and nail stuff takes ages to come but jewellery, home and garden stuff comes in a couple of days. Don't know why?

They have said depends on which section it comes from as to how quickly it comes out. They should all work to same basis. When QVC first started everything was 3-5 days now it seems 5 - 7 days is not realistic. Why the change?

Thanks rosey and witssend for the replies. I'll give it until Tuesday and then phone them.smilie

Delivery times from QVC are so bad these days. I bought some stuff on Ebay it came from Hong Kong with a weekend in the middle in 8 days :eek:

I ordered Prostrong TSV on 18th of last month. Is anyone else still waiting for theirs? I was hoping it was just the bank holiday delay but still no joy.:mad:

Have a look online, in your account and see when the item was dispatched! And also give QVC Customer Services a call

Ive had 2 things umm lost by the couriers!:mad:

I signed a declaration form once and the item finally turned up it had taken 3 weeks to get to me!

Latest posts

Back