100th Day - 1000 Auctions - Page 2        

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

:devil:
    During the 1000th Day 1000th Auctions period I weakend and ordered a few pieces on line, esp as there was a postage free offer on too. Today my parcel arrived but all that it contained was the ring I'd ordered at 2-10am on the Sat...and my invoice showing postage paid! What!

I phoned Rocks & Co and explained that I'd been expecting 3 items but only one had come only to be told that web basket items were automatically cleared from the basket after 24hrs. Errm yes, I know that but they were not in my basket for anything like 24hrs and what's more it was your system that shut down at 2am prohibiting web buyers access and therefore being able to checkout their items. When I ordered the final ring (and it was one of the last 3 itmes - no, not the beautiful last one I'm afraid) I had to quickly ring through to secure it and explained that I also had other items in my web basket. 'No problem madam. We can put them all through together now.' Great, card number given, address confirmed ...now sit back and wait to be dazzeled!
    Thankfully they did have a record of the items I'd put in my basket and are going to send them on to me. All I've got to do now is remember to double check my credit card bill and make sure I've not been charged twice!

So....Come on Rocks & Co. Get your systems sorted out. If you are going to run a promotion makesure you've set the timers appropriately on your systems, put enough money in the meter so that your power doesn't go out and check you've got enough spare light bulbs to cover the extra hours!

:mysmilie_365:

Post Thanks / Like

The German sister channel juwelo.tv are doing something similar today... I have been watching on and off and bought this:

http://media.juwelo.de/large/8454CL.jpg

(Unlike Rocks & Co in the UK, they German channel still sells silver.)

Post Thanks / Like

ohh another pretty piece Miss M

Post Thanks / Like

Miss Magpie, that's very pretty. I love the overall shape of it and it reminds me of couple of lovely gold pendants I have that have come down to me from my grandmother and a great aunt.