QVC on demand is the pits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Claudia

Barefoot hippy chick
Yikes, just looked at the website and the video section part is gone, I used to use the drop down menu to click on the day's shows, is that now completely gone?....in it's place is the crappy QVC on demand feature, I click on that and it just brings up random individual items...rubbish!!!!! Sad barefoot hippy chick :(

I agree with you Claudia, I don't really watch QVC on TV (crap signal on freeview anyway, so couldn't watch even if I wanted to) so the day's video was my only way to learn more about products. I can't even see QVc on demand at the moment!:mad:

I agree with you Claudia, I don't really watch QVC on TV (crap signal on freeview anyway, so couldn't watch even if I wanted to) so the day's video was my only way to learn more about products. I can't even see QVc on demand at the moment!:mad:

I never used to watch it on TV....The video of the shows on the website was great....boo QVC bring the video back!

I remember Craig saying yesterday that today we'd have a new improved way of watching videos on the website. This is new, but NOT improved! The drop down menu of today's shows didn't look as flashy, but it was actually useful...:(

Well, even the video clip for today's TSV does not work: how daft is that? Well, no chance of me being tempted into buying it then, so it's not all bad! But, honestly, how can you get something so essential as the TSV videoclip wrong????

Today's TSV vid works fine for me, not that I'm interested in it, LOL.

Yikes, just looked at the website and the video section part is gone, I used to use the drop down menu to click on the day's shows, is that now completely gone?....in it's place is the crappy QVC on demand feature, I click on that and it just brings up random individual items...rubbish!!!!! Sad barefoot hippy chick :(

Just underneath the silly on demand link I have spotlight on ...
and beneath that is says today's product videos . This seems to work as before, or am I missing something. Once things change I have a rotten memory of what they were like before .

Well spotted Mrs Timber! I don't think those links were there this morning. They're clearly still working on the 'new' videoclip feature!:)

Just underneath the silly on demand link I have spotlight on ...
and beneath that is says today's product videos . This seems to work as before, or am I missing something. Once things change I have a rotten memory of what they were like before .

Yaaaaaah, thank you Mrs. Timber :) ....all is well once again in the hippy chick world :eek:

I like the new video system QVC are using for for the 'QVC in Demand' section because I can actually see it which makes a difference as I haven't managed for ages to see the other video system. I actually fired off an e-mail yesterday to their, eh-hem, webmaster. This is the reply I received today...and I quote "To the best of my knowledge there is no way you can watch QVC(England)." No kidding, Einstien, tell me something I didn't know. So much for being a webmaster :rolleyes:.

Latest posts

Back