Tonight's launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:) Yes thanks ARA for letting us know about the website...

A lot of us don't have sky! so I for one will be watching/buying on the web..
when it's up and running..:D

""Continued good luck to you all!!

Because we don't play games we make sure we give our viewers the best price first time, down to the last penny. To some it make look like a marketing ploy but to our dedicated product team it is their mission to make sure they give you, the viewer, the best price on the item that we possibly can.

Sorry still looks like a marketing ploy to me!!

www.rocksandco.com

Hi all

Good news! The web is up and running so feel free to take a look at www.rocksandco.com. As ever we welcome your feedback so let us know what you think and fingers crossed that we have seen the last of those gremlins!

Well it's sort of working, I can't get beyond the second page on any of the category's.

I dipped in very briefly late last night and I was moderately disappointed. I agree with previous comments about the set and some of the presenters, but my main complaint is this: I absolutely hate the fact that all rings (and there were a couple of very lovely ones) come in size 'N'. It is very inconvenient and I definitely do not want the hassle of having it resized. Why is it so impossible to offer us a range of sizes?

This is what I'm getting when I try to get on the second page of any category!

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'DropDownPage' has a SelectedIndex which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.
Parameter name: value
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'DropDownPage' has a SelectedIndex which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.
Parameter name: value

Source Error:

Line 337: protected void LinkNext_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
Line 338: {
Line 339: DropDownPage.SelectedIndex = DropDownPage.SelectedIndex + 1;
Line 340: DropDownPage0.SelectedIndex = DropDownPage.SelectedIndex;
Line 341: PagingData();

Source File: d:\home\WebSite\rocksandco.com\htdocs\Jewellery\index.aspx.cs Line: 339

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'DropDownPage' has a SelectedIndex which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.
Parameter name: value]
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value) +1828094
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value) +4
Default3.LinkNext_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\home\WebSite\rocksandco.com\htdocs\Jewellery\index.aspx.cs:339
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +90
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +76
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +177
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Website is working fine here, but for the life of me I can't find the pages with diamond rings, coloured ones yes but not bog standard ones.

I've come to the conclusion the Next (page) button isn't working, for me anyway.

Hi all

The web team in Thailand are looking into these issues - typical that it all works well on the test site, then the hosting company can't put it live, then when they do go live we get some issues. Thanks for all your input, rest assured we are working on it and let us know any further feedback, it's really useful having you guys pointing these things out for us!!!

In terms of product, there is a limited amount at the moment as we are launching products on the TV first, before they go on the web, so we have just put up a few days worth. Obviously as we go along we will build up a huge library of product for you all.

After my negativity about watching on the TV, I've had a look at the website and have a sneaking suspicion I may well become a Web Buyer!! There are a number of pieces I would love to add to my collection and may just need to dip my toe in the water in the very very near future - purely for research purposes you understand!!
mini-wink-glasses.gif

No seriously though, there are many beautiful pieces which look classy, colourful and in a lot of cases good value for money. I very much like the fact that the price you see on the website is the price the item is selling for and you won't see it going cheaper on the TV than on the web, nor will you see the price fluctuating from day to day so won't be disappointed to see it going for less than you paid. :Thumbsup:

ARA - any chance of knowing your name or position in the company, just so we know who we're talking to?:)

Of course. I'm Andrew and I'm the Marketing Manager. Nice to meet you all!

:Hiya: Andrew really pleased to see you coming on here and keeping us posted -oops pardon the pun!! :LaughingCat: Your presence is much appreciated thank you.

Latest posts

Back