Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Spit it out Jazzy!
I have not been on for a few days, and only just noticed the spit it out comment, ok and here goes, when they were doing a trip from peterborough, to wherever, she said it would take so many miles, but it was the way she said miles, it kinda come out millies, and she was wearing like a uniform, which seemed very unusual maybe her boyfriend fancies her that way, if shes got one who knows, and at the end when they said bye, she waved, like u would when u waved to your mother when u left for school in the mornings.

There u go ive spat it out

Loen is by far the best presenter on Ideal World - I would even go so far as to say that she makes me watch in the same way the late great Steve Whatley used to! I like Howard, Janice, Genevieve, Debbie Shore, and Andy too.

Worst presenters are Dave - (he has a story for everything, and I think he loves himself),
Joanne - so pushy with her hard sell, Martyn - I've just never warmed to him, and he looks like a used car salesman,
Shaun - I can't stand him - I'm not sure why, but, the amount of times he mentions he has been with the channel starts to grate on you after a while,
and,
Nigel - Simply because his hairline distresses me.

I'm undecided about Ellis. She is a good saleswoman - and gets the job done I'll give her that, but, she lis like a bit of a cyborg sometimes - the way she just stares down the camera. There's also that permasmile that never seems genuine. When Loen laughs - you can tell she has a proper bubbly personality, but with Ellis, it's always forced. The way she 'loves' every product as well... Sooo fake. She's also someone else that likes to mention the fact that she has been with the channel since day 1... Oh, and if she mentions her dancing career once more... :angry:

Selling souls.

Loen - "My dad died last year and I thought this would be perfect for my mum now she's on her own" about every third product she is trying to move.

Andy - "Loens dad died last year" and we thought this would be perfect for her mother now she's on her own" Been flogging anti wrinkle bee sting fluid for a month and "Think of reasons why you need this, it may because..." He can think of a 1001 irrelevant reasons to shift a product.

Welsh bloke - Constantly interrrupts guests with "This is absolutely flying" on every product.

Debbie - Look in her eyes, her soul has long since left.

Dave - Look in his eyes, his soul has long since left.

Martyn - Bad tempered, don't cross me, I'm the star and I'm in charge and will have a strop if I want one, attitude.

Lottie - The type of person who looks like she would do dodgy quiz phone in programmes with obscure answers, without telling people that they were not guaranteed to get through and rip them off on phone charges. Oh, hang on, she did used to present.....

Dean - Sells empty plastic boxes for a fortune and overdoes his femine side act to do it. Proof - watch the difference with the car cleaner he does on another shopping channel.

Joanne - My sister, my mum, my kitchen, my new house, I'm pregnant, in South Africa", zzzzzzzzz

Shaun - "We all know times are hard" Here buy this cruise!

Nigel - I'm more gay than Welsh bloke and Shaun, attitude.

Ellis - In la la land where everything is fluffy and pink and everyone has bottomless supply of money and lives a magazine lifestyle. As condescending as it is possible to get to land a sale.

Dennice - Would fake an orgasm to sell a pot of beige paint if she had to. Then again they all would.

Latest posts

Back