Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must be mellowing because in general people don't irritate me as much as they used to. ( Or am I just now watching shopping telly so much?) Anyway, Loen is the best laugh, Lottie has very clear speech and is very well informed. Dean is lovely eye candy. All the others just get the job done apart from TWO.

Debbie thinks she is gorgeous and I just don't like people who are made up to the nines all the time and don't ever look as if they get their hands dirty.

Shaun is just irritating. Now whatever his sexuality is, well that's his business but sometimes I just feel as if he is going to end up sitting on some of the male guest's knees, he just seems to get closer and closer to them especially that Ammolite chap. There is something very unwholesome going on in public there. Watch and listen next time and you shall see what I mean.

I love Loen...she makes me laugh:grin:

As for Ellis, she gets right on my nerves...the insincerity shines through. Plus, she's gone down the same path now as everyone else who loses too much weight...why didn't she stop while she still looked good. She just looks like a lollipop head now:wonder:

I find Shaun fairly annoying, if you're going to say £99.99 at least finish the sentance! Janice the "techie" as far as I know is an actress, not even sure if she has any formal computer qualifications, however she does explain things in a simple way that could help alot of people. Most of the laptops on Ideal world are budget laptops nothing more, don't expect to do any high end gaming on a laptop with an AMD C50 cpu, great battery life but no great number crunching power.

Like Dean find him funny and clever, Andy also can be very funny Loen too makes me laugh, can't really do with Nige his voice grates a little sorry! I'm sure he's a nice bloke though.

Loen,Andy Janice are the ones I really like.The rest I dislike ( Debbie is OK) to varying degrees.
The little camp one is the one I dislike the most,followed closely by the rest.

I like Howard.He's so bad that he's good..if that makes any sense. Definitely different

I like Howard.He's so bad that he's good..if that makes any sense. Definitely different

Howard's like a walking screensaver. You know he's there, but you just can't summon any interest to look.

I like Lottie (lovely girl - enthusiastic, professional & funny without being over the top), Nigel (entertaining & genuinely funny at times as well as knowing his stuff).

I do like Loen but sometimes she gets on my nerves when she's too off the wall, quite like Andy too & Deano's not bad.

Denniece & Joanne I can't listen to for more than about 5 minutes.

Ellis is on some sort of drugs.

Debbie Shore is very professional but a bit smarmy somehow.

Howard is sweet as is Shaun but I wish he'd get over his Denniece crush.

Dave is a bit dull.

Martyn gets on my nerves.

Leonie needs to stop running herself down.

Just a bit dull? The guy could talk a glass eye to sleep, just a boring individual especially when he is selling his jewellery cleaner.

Have you noticed with Dave how he gets all fidgety if a guest is talking? It's like he'll burst if he can't say what he hears through his earpiece immediately and wants the guest to shut it :emo:

He's best on his own

I like Genevieve, she is lovely to watch, she is not over the top and knows her stuff. She explains everything really clearly and always looks very groomed.

I also like Shaun as he has a calm voice and never irritates. I think he is one of the best presenters by far.

Nigel is very funny and Loen is pure entertainment.

Latest posts

Back