TJC goes 24 hours on Freeview 60 shortly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skytvfreak

Registered Shopper
Just been watching TJC and its been announced that TJC has secured a 24 hour stream on DTT. The channel will be added to DTT between now and 2pm and will be found on channel 60. Another retune will be needed (if you haven't already done so for Challenge switching streams with Pick TV+1 yesterday)

This means TJC will broadcast 24 hours a day for the first time today.

Finally keeping up with the Gems' :up:

and this will be awful news for the anti-shopping telly on freeview viewers!

I don't know if anyone at TJC announced this prior to Vicki Browne this morning. I usually watch TJC and hadn't heard anything. It seemed a bit cloak and daggerish, and I'm amazed the 'powers that be at TJC towers' didn't make more of this momentous move and advertise, advertise, advertise.

I don't know if anyone at TJC announced this prior to Vicki Browne this morning. I usually watch TJC and hadn't heard anything. It seemed a bit cloak and daggerish, and I'm amazed the 'powers that be at TJC towers' didn't make more of this momentous move and advertise, advertise, advertise.

There will make up for it in the coming days :grin:

They seem to regularly mess around with their hours PJ, it changed a week or two ago - mornings from 6am-noon Channel 31 then 60 till midnight. Probably change again in the New Year!!

Latest posts

Back