Roll up, Roll up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have seen quite a few people mention about compertitions but have never seen any on the rocks pages, can someone point me in the right direction???? thannks. ;)

Hi Cherrypicker!
The competitions are done live by the auctioneer, not on the website or on paper, so there is nothing written about them anywhere. Usually, it's only when Steve's auctioneer, and generally the prizes are either sample pieces of jewellery or copies of Sarah's CD.
Steve (or occasionally the other auctioneers) will ask a question in the chatbox, and fastest correct answer wins.
Generally, the competitions are around the hour mark. You need to be fast though, I'm far too slow!
Hope that helps,
Anne
x

Gorgeous haul Melusina and Sacha. Loving all the gorgeous pieces and my wish list just keeps getting bigger :eek:

Darls I am expecting a delivery tomorrow :)

Thanks everyone. Lovely haul Sacha. I especially like your pearl ring. :thumbsup:

Can't wait for tomorrow and seeing eveybody's bits 'n pieces.:)

i 'm expecting pics today folks :D something has to get me through the shift at work hahahaha

lovely items girls - bags-I the pearl necklace and the nice big juicy pink & diamond ring!
the rubellite earrings and pendant are amazing but I certainly couldnt carry them off. Like sweetpea I don't do glam.

can't wait to see all the photos load up tomorrow please pretty please :D

I normally would avoid posting pics of my decollete at all costs...but in the interest of sharing the gorgeous bling, here goes!!

Tigers eye on leather multi strand thong...for DD.
And the pearls are pour moi! I think quite a lot of you already have this..I am just thrilled with it!

Last edited:
Perdita, they're lovely and theres nowt wrong with you decolla, decole, errr neck and chest bits either :p

I've had loads of things delivered, will do pics later, have a problem with a charm missing from the Kama Necklace and an edited card having my name on instead of the intended recipients but thats nothing that wont sort out, am loving the stuff I got :D

Latest posts

Back