Kipling Abban Sequin Pouch 155339

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

73MelanieD

Registered Shopper
Saw this on today's Kipling show for £22.50 plus £3.45 P&P and looked at the Kipling website to compare the price and the black one is only £17.60 today with free P&P. This is part of their Black Friday deals which is on until tomorrow. All black bags have 20% off and all orders are free P&P. If you liked this and missed out on the other colours, they are priced at £22.00 with free delivery.

If you are thinking about making a purchase today from QVC for any Kipling bags, I would check out the Kipling website first

I paid under 12£ for it on amazon.co.uk (it's no longer available now), but was thinking about sending it back as this and the Makota 'computer bag' I ordered turned out to have completely different measurements from advertised. Turns out amazon took the measurements from the Kipling page and converted them into cm even though they were already cm. Have to send the computer bag back as it's actually an iPad sleeve!

Might keep the wee pouch now, even though it's not a nice roomy shoulder bag, as was advertised.

Latest posts

Back