Paul Younane Neck exerciser thingy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
Well Ideal World have done it yet again,I thought that they had reached the extreme limit of selling tat after witnessing the Guitar Wizard but now they have come up with the neck and jaw exerciser............:yawn:
Presenting this product this evening was the extremely irritating and false Ellis (busier and busier and busier) Ward, who demonstrated the product and ended up with a very large noticeable red spot on her chest which is obviously a poor design fault by the manufacturers.
I really cannot see the purpose of this product and how it would really benefit you after using it,they say it strengthens the jaw and neck but I think this is blatantly optimistic and is there any proof?
Obviously Ellis (I hope you don't think I am being patronising) Ward does not need any type of product to strengthen her jaw as the amount of talking and jaw work she gets through when presenting a product is ample exercise......:mysmilie_11:

Just what will Ideal World come up with next,maybe an ashtray for a motorbike or something just as preposterous.............:mysmilie_506:

Did they exonerate themselves by saying get your doc's approval before using? I have osteo-arth. in my neck and wouldn't touch any contraption like this.

It looks like some kind of kinky sex toy

80a1ef60.jpg

1b5d6be8.jpg

I know someone who has used this for years and it does seem to work. However they have excellent bone structure and very little was amiss in the first place so probably "results may vary" :giggle: Agree about neck problems being a no no, I'm shuddering at the thought of how much it could hurt.

i watched this presentation ( it was like a car crash i just couldn't stop myself looking!)
Ellis got his name wrong at the beginning and he looked mighty cheesed off, she then talked utter utter sh1t£ for an hour it was brilliant!! he seemed to think he was famous for playing rugby (i;m from a rugby town where in the 80's coochie or guscott are meant to be your 1st words and i had no clue) and he was well arsey throughout telling them where the shot was and generally being a bit diva-ish (i loved it) and the models were all supposed to be shiny examples of results you could get HMMM.. couldn't see it............but it nearly sold out!! WHO buys this stuff or did they have (massive stocks according to ellis) 3 to sell?!
I really am entertained far too easily...................must get a life

Oh no: I'm the sort of person who will merrily sit awestruck through an hour of slinky clothing, wondering just WHO is buying this stuff when you can quite clearly see that the garments are as opaque as a greenhouse's walls (i.e. not very), or a Moira C show (but not with Howard or Joanne), greatly admiring how the bright studio lights completely fail to hide a multitude of sins.

Is like watching Little Britain or Nighty Night :nod:

His name is pronounced "You Ninny" right?

As in "you bought that? You Ninny!"

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back